Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Smoking Cigarettes Not What You Think It Is - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Cigarettes Not What You Think It Is (353 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / 3 Amazing Unbelievable Benefits Of Smoking Cigarettes, See Pictures / Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Cigarettes Not What You Think It Is by yinks21(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Like they always say smokers are liable to die, its true but they didn't share full info on the pack lol its funny and absolutely not funny.
Am about to share this cause it absolutely happened to me.
Smoking is fun and a bad addictive drug that have been smoking for 6 years 7 to 5 sticks a day till I knew that God absolutely love me and want me to know what have been doing to me.
Firstly cigarettes is not just tobacco its contains more than 7000 chemicals and on the pack they mention the main ingredients in (mg) and (g)
Its true smoking relaxes the nerves and boost your serotonin and dopamine through nicotine that's why its very addictive and dependant drug.
When you smoke constantly you don't actually have your actual serotonin and dopamine again you just have the nicotine stimulated serotonin and dopamine in your brain.
So with all this my illustration am giving so I realize have been doing myself great harm when I quit smoking cold turkey I went through a lot of weird and extremely weird feeling but as seconds, minutes, hours, days pass by am getting better bit by bit.

Heres what you will surely face when you quit smoking.

2hrs without smoking - intense cravings for more cigarettes
7hrs - choking feeling why your throat clear itself
Sore throat
Anger
Feeling of insanity
Mood swings
Hallucinations
Panic Attack
Anxiety
Doom feeling

And my worst one am facing day to day is Depersonalization

Depersonalization is when you are a stranger to yourself example you get really scared at yourself when observing yourself in the mirror, when walking alone you will keep hearing weird voices and seeing things a normal being won't see then I thought I was going crazy till I realize one day that why am bothering myself when no one is complaining about my day to day behavior

This my second month of quitting and am still going through different scenario but prayer do help me a lot during PANIC ATTACKS.

Pls guys if your still smoking pls and pls try to quit and you will surely see the reaction of the chemical you've been smoking

And the weird part of it all is that after quitting to get use to your new body without smoking is another scenario itself. Heres what to expect

Tingly in the head like your brain is been electrocuted
Sudden rush of panic attack - will look like you are about to lose control of your body but during this attack all you have to do is deep-breathe
You will not have control of your mind till you get to know how to control your mind
Light headed - your head feels empty like a paper.
You feel high - I don't know why this happens but it happen

Smoker are not only to die young but will face worst after quitting so why smoking cigarettes if the both case are worst.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Bans Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups / Top Tips To Memorize Quicker Than Your Competitors / Please What Could Be The Cause Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.