Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

If You Need A Room Mate, Get In Here. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Need A Room Mate, Get In Here. (1038 Views)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe / My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Room Mate, Get In Here. by Stimalopez(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2018
My sister urgently needs a female room mate that can accommodate her around Kubwa in Abuja. You will both share the house rent and other bills.

Kindly contact me on what'sapp 08067692888.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, You Need To Read This / Google Supports Super Eagles With Poor And Annoying Image / APC 'NEXT LEVEL' Views From The Other Side.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.