Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (33284 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by EmagNig(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-C has been regarded by viewers of the show as a major title contender and at the same time, the strongest female housemate in the house.

The controversial housemate seems to have an equal dose of lovers and haters.

Last night, Rico Swavey was evicted for raking in the lowest votes, and then the internet was set on fire as Cee-C is revealed as the housemate with the second highest votes after Miracle.

Cee-C has been painted the villain of this year’s edition, and this can be attributed to her strong personality and the ability to confront any housemate without fear.

She is often embroiled in squabbles with housemates, plus many people are displeased with her relationship with a favourite male housemate, Tobi.

Cee-C has been tipped for disqualification many times by viewers after they feel she deserves to be shown the red light for some alleged misbehaviors. But the Iron Lady has always escaped that.

And for that reason in mind, she is always nominated for eviction by her fellow housemates on the Big Brother Naija show and viewers hope that she will be voted on every live eviction show.

And last week, when she was pitted against the perceived strongest housemates, Miracle and Nina, she beat the People’s Favourite Nina by a healthy 4%, following behind Miracle.

And this has gotten many people scared; Cee-C stands the opportunity of taking the prize on Day 85!

Check out some of the reactions on Twitter.

FACT: CEECEE IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE IN THE BB NAIJA HOUSE & A SOLID CONTENDER FOR THE MONEY! 8 TIMES IN A ROW! PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME! GET YOU A SUPPORT SYSTEM LIKE TEAM CEECEE! Nobi for mouth! *Drops mic* # #BBNaija

Another user said:

Those of you saying "Cee C is going home next week" are you not tired or ashamed of yourself? Since when #bbnaija started till today she always come second or 3rd . She can't go home, so deal with it.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-viewers-regard-cee-c-as-the-strongest-female-housemate/

lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by swiz123(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Mtcheeeew !!!

Strong ko Kingkomg ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by itspzpics(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2018
This one strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by ikemesit4477: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2018
EmagNig:
Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-C has been regarded by viewers of the show as a major title contender and at the same time, the strongest female housemate in the house.

Last night, Rico Swavey was evicted for raking in the lowest votes, and then the internet was set on fire as Cee-C is revealed as the housemate with the second highest votes after Miracle.

Cee-C has been painted the villain of this year’s edition, and this can be attributed to her strong personality and the ability to confront any housemate without fear.

She is often embroiled in squabbles with housemates, plus many people are displeased with her relationship with a favourite male housemate, Tobi.

Cee-C has been tipped for disqualification many times by viewers after they feel she deserves to be shown the red light for some alleged misbehaviors. But the Iron Lady has always escaped that.

And for that reason in mind, she is always nominated for eviction by her fellow housemates on the Big Brother Naija show and viewers hope that she will be voted on every live eviction show.

And last week, when she was pitted against the perceived strongest housemates, Miracle and Nina, she beat the People’s Favourite Nina by a healthy 4%, following behind Miracle.

And this has gotten many people scared; Cee-C stands the opportunity of taking the prize on Day 85!

Another user said:

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-viewers-regard-cee-c-as-the-strongest-female-housemate/

lalasticlala
if para venture she win the price, that means she has someone working for her inside the house, because she can't even stand miracle and tobi when you are talking of the strongest housemates!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by doyinisaac(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2018
if people could vote for buhari then cee-c getting such votes should not be strange

22 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Meajor(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Good for her.... Like if you agree say bbnaija na televised immorality, share if you think otherwise

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by TRADELYN: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
embarassed

QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS...@ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by ItzBIM(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Already this Monday morning nearly 10 bbn topic on front page pls nah God we take beg you, reduce am.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by apikipiki1(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
next topic pls.
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by KushyKush: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2018
I will rather vote for Ceece than that prostitute called Nina.

Yesterday, Ebuka asked her about her friendship with miracle and she said "Miracle is my everything"

Ebuka later asked her about her boyfriend and she said "my boyfriend is my boyfriend, miracle is just a friend"

Olosho ni omo werey yen Mehn ....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by AprokoGirl: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
cool cool
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by polite2(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Strongest indeed. Next!!!!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Cute9gerian: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Okay, let's vote grin.... Like for cee-c....share for Miracle

52 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by chocorex(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
her character is disgusting. but it's fair for the viewers to like her.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by AngelicBeing: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
sad

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by MisterGrace: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
grin New in town, hot and reliable. www.eandjservers.com for your cheap domain names and web hosting.
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Cute9gerian: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by AngelicBeing: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Yesterday, Ebuka asked her about her friendship with miracle and she said "Miracle is my everything"

Ebuka later asked her about her boyfriend and she said "my boyfriend is my boyfriend, miracle is just a friend"

tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Divay22(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Good to see her come this far.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by olatade(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by EmmaLege: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
True that kiss

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by BCISLTD: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
angry I didn't vote before...but now I'm definitely voting for any babe up against her...like play like play Alex for just go house.

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2018
ikemesit4477:
if para venture she win the price, that means she has someone working for her inside the house, because she can't even stand miracle and tobi when you are talking of the strongest housemates!
bros they said strongest female housemate, not strongest male. Try to read and comprehend first before commenting next time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by stjaxs5: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Mmmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Lifewifhenry: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

confused olosho..... please vote cee-c

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Fkforyou(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
She should fvck off.... undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by EmagNig(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Cool
Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Patrickilogu(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
ikemesit4477:

please always read the heading before commenting. the tittle is strongest female housemate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Larrey(f): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Abi and some people will be saying nina is real,i hate thst Word,she's doing rubbish and they are saying she's real. So her boyfriend/ hubby can not travel out and leave her for 3mths,she will start sleeping with any available guy.

19 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2018
EmagNig:

Another user said:

lalasticlala

Miracle has Won BBNaija 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Pumpido75(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Only one housemate will emerge winner with #45 million and SUV, as such those smiling will still feel the pain of loosing. Only the first counts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate by Adebowale89(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2018
CeeC is not the problem but those voting for her makes her think she's always right and flawless hence her incessant choleric behaviour and wild animal attitudes in that house

she lacks the charisma of being a lawyer, looking at her engagement in that house

anto is still more preferable to me in that house even though all of them have their shortcoming

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cindy Reveals Why Other Housemates Dislike Frodd / BBNaija: "Nina Is Pregnant" - Nigerians React As She Says She’s Not Feeling Well / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.