Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Clarion Call To Inspector General Of Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clarion Call To Inspector General Of Police (281 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ahmed Idris, Accountant General Of The Federation For N80billion F / See What Police Commissioner Did To Inspector For Beating Widow To Death / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call To Inspector General Of Police by Dbrave1(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2018
OPEN LETTER TO THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
Mallam Idris K. Ibrahim. mni
Dear sir,
A CLARION CALL TO INVESTIGATE THE ROLE OF F-SARS AND MEN OF NPF BOTH AT THE STATE COMMAND AND AREA COMMAND IN OFFA AND OMU-ARAN ON 5TH OF APRIL, 2018 BANK ROBBERY IN OFFA THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT 75MINUTES WITHOUT BACK-UP.
I wish to sympathize with the authority of Nigerian Police Force on the callous incident that took the precious lives of your gallant men and other civilians on the 5th of April, 2018 in OFFA as i pray to the most high GOD to continually safeguard your men and give the family of victims the fortitude to bear the lost (Amen).
"A genuine peace is never in the absent of crisis but in sincere application of justice which is the only panacea to an overlasting peace and development"
I am still wallowing in deep sorrow and can't still believe that April 5th bank robbery in my dear home land was not a movie or a mere nightmare, though information at my disposal has it that some suspects had been arrested but I am compel to write this open letter to intimate you on the NEEDS NOT TO ONLY PROBE THE ROBBERS BUT ALSO YOUR MEN WHO REFUSED TO SHOW UP FOR AN OPERATION THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT 75mins.
Sir, you will agree with me that with the road rehabilitation between offa to ajase-ipo it will take less than 45mins for serious minded officer to travel down to Offa from Ilorin where the state police command is located and less than 35mins to OFFA from Omu-Aran where we have the Area command talkless of another Area command along igosun road in OFFA which is even within the community. It is regrettable ideologically and intellectually unheard of that despite the proximity of both state command and the Area commands earlier mentioned to get to the crime scene in OFFA on that egregious day, the robbers was able to enjoy a crime free day and conspicuously exposed the inadequacy of Men of Nigerian Police Force and their non-challant attitude to basic responsibility of safeguarding both lives and properties of citizenry.
A trouble can only be curtailed not by arresting the suspect but to carry out a forensic investigation on it root cause while providing an everlasting solution not in curative but in preventive manner. In view of this, it is worthy to demand the IGP to commence an immediate forensic investigation on Men of Nigerian Police Force in kwara state command most especially the Special Anti-Robbery Squard (SARS) on the reasons behinde their unprofessional attitude that led to the avoidable death of many civilians and fellow officers in OFFA bank robbery on Thursday 5th of April, 2018. It may interest you to know that same scenario occurred in Ikirun in the state of osun in the year 2016 and with timely responsive back up from iragbiji and osogbo command the armed robbers involved were apprehended and some were even gun down on the spot in an operation that lasted less than 40mins.
While the good people of OFFA salute the timely deployment of special investigation squard led by Aba Kyari and the grant to also deploy Armoured Personel Carrier to OFFA latest today Monday, 9th of April it will be a great disservice to humanity and police service commission if you can not make good use of your powerful office to probe the inaction of your men that led to untimely death of fellow officers and other civilians which can be avoidable if timely response were taken. I have no doubt in your ability to grant this request and ensure justice right from your foot in good faith because when there is wrong, there must be a remedy.
Kindly accept my condolence and best regards!
GOD bless Nigeria!
GOD bless Nigerian Police Force!!
GOD bless OFFA!!!
....OMUIYADUN HAMMED D.mrm write from OFFA the headquarters of ibolo kingdom (Omuzhammed@Gmail.com 08161296296)

(1) (Reply)

168 Guns, 2,323 Ammunition Recover In Imo - Police / 40-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi / Rise In Attacks From Nigerian Cyber Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.