Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

You Can Live The Supernatural Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Live The Supernatural Life (240 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / The Supernatural Life / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Live The Supernatural Life by Revadebola: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2018
YOU CAN LIVE THE SUPERNATURAL LIFE.

If you are genuinely born again, the Lord expects you to live the supernatural life. You should be getting extraordinary results in every areas of your life.
Praying in tongues is one secret to living the supernatural life.
1st Corinthian 14:2 says, when you speak in tongues, you are speaking mysteries.

1 Corinthians 14:2 (KJV)
"For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him ; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries".

The word "mystery" implies : hidden things, sacred secrets.
When you pray in tongues, you are releasing secrets into your life. Inexplicable results begins to manifest in your life.
Praying in tongues activates the anointing and the power of the Holy Spirit into your life.
Do you want more anointing and power of the Holy Spirit in your life? Then pray in tongues the more.
I encourage you to pray in tongues for at least an hour everyday, before 3 months, your life would have remarkably changed.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit help me to pray in tongues the more.
2. Lord revive my prayer life.
3. Holy Spirit I want to live the supernatural life.
4. Father help me to be discipline with my prayer life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP:
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Companionship / 50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers (11) / Be Of Good Courage II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.