Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,151 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo (664 Views)

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo by Priscy01(f): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2018
A Kenyan man identified as PK Kasirim took to his Facebook page to share his photos which shows how corpses are being transported to and fro the mortuary in Democratic Republic of Congo.

According to man, this is "boda boda" (bike) riders in parts of the country do transport corpse to and from the mortuary in the country and it happens to be a lucrative business with a good pay.

According to Kasirim who shares the photos;
"This is how "boda boda" riders in parts of rural DR Congo transport corpse to and from the mortuary.
It's a lucrative business to venture as it pays handsomely well. Tricky sana."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/see-how-corpses-are-being-transported-to-and-from-the-mortuary-in-dr-congo-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo by IdeyFindWife: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
Yikes shocked embarassed
Re: See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo by surrogatesng: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Cool,please nobody should quote me
Re: See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo by decatalyst(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
What! shocked

Walahi, we in Africa are a different specie of living things grin

And you expect the olokada man to be normal again? He go reach house sleep with eim wife, born another...? grin

I thought only Kenyans and Zimbabweans are weird, Congo is the headquarters of strange things grin
Re: See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo by ambrosini593(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2018

Re: See How Corpses Are Being Transported To And From The Mortuary In DR Congo by dominique(f): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2018

(1)

Lifestyle Changes To Manage A Urinary Tract Infection (uti) / Mls / My Headache Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.