Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep #bbnaija (394 Views)

Bbnaija Allstar: Cee-c Explains Why She Stopped Ilebaye From Following Cross To / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House / #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep #bbnaija by made4naija(f): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C has explained why she fights and talks in her sleep.

This happened today on the show after housemates Lolu, Miracle and Nina first discussed the situation then Nina had a conversation about it with Cee-C herself.

While Lolu, Nina and Miracle discussed about Cee-C’s fighting and talking in her sleep, Lolu said Cee-C talked as if she’s having a conversation with someone and even fights.

Nina concured and said Cee-C needs prayers while Miracle said Cee-C needed to stop eating and drinking late.

Moments later, Cee-C and Nina talked about Cee-C’s habit of fighting and talking in her dreams.

Nina said she’s seen Cee-C having a long conversation in her sleep and Cee-C reckoned it’s caused by the stress in the House.

Cee-C explained her situation saying:

‘Its because of the issues i’m having. It’s something that happens subconsiously. A continuation of whatever happens during the day or week.

My mum actually took me to church for prayers in the past. So I was told to stop playing too much. It’s not spiritual .

I am mentally, physically, emotionally stressed. I can understand why I’m always talking in my dream. I’m dealing with a lot’

watch the video:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/cee-c-explains-why-she-constantly-fights-and-talks-in-her-sleep-bbnaija/

Re: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep #bbnaija by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2018

This Is The Only Girl I Can Consider Beautiful but Her Breast is Nothing To Write Home About...
Re: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep #bbnaija by alphacyborg(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep #bbnaija by princechurchill(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
She has ogbanje spirit don't ask me how i know please i have back pain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pop Star Misses Coachella Performance Over Visa Issues / Bbnaija 2018: Big Brother Announces Extension Of Voting Window / Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle Who Was In Her DM Few Years Ago #bbnaija (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.