Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Best Joke Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Joke Ever (740 Views)

Best Joke Of The Week / Best Joke Ever! / Best Joke Of 2017 LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Joke Ever by Jamesarua: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
TAKE AWAY WEEKEND JOKE BY JASPIRO

Take Away Weekend Jokes 

1. If She’s Refusing To Show You To Her Parents, Just Impregnate Her And Relax. Her Parents Will Come And Show Themselves To You

2. Beating ur gal is wrong. Save ur strength. Just hide her makeup bag

Thank me Later

3. In Accra, Wine is something that we drink But in Kumasi Wine is a number

  

4. Telling lies started from primary schools, with this song “I remember when I was a soldier “.

Biko When were you a soldier and how?*

5. No matter how bad you are, something good can come out of you. Take a closer look at Judas for instance, because of him our weekend started on Thursday and it’ll be ending on Monday….

6. GUYS with VERY BIG EYES will cheat on you and still have the nerves to tell you.. “BABY am sorry, I was BLIND THUNDER please are u busy??

7. You gain admission, you post it on fb. Goin to lectures, you post it. Writing exams u post it. Results are out, bros where are you

8. If u ar dating an EWE girl then by 12:00 midnight she begins to sing “I BELIEVE I CAN FLY”

my broda …..run!!

i say just run!!!

9. The last drop of urine will never obey the law of gravity unless u shake it well*

By: Isaac Newton’s roommate*

10. I asked this fine girl to prepare stew for me yesterday Brothers and sisters, there’s no difference between what I just ate and Alomo bitters.

Now am contemplating whether to marry her or register her into the herbal Medicine Association….

Who knows she could find the cure of HIV

11. Two guys are sitting on a bar stool.

One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!”

The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do.

The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!”

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.”

….hahahahahaha

for more click http://jaspiroblog..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What A Fan Did To Wizkid On Stage In Ghana / Caption This Wedding Anniversary Photo / Please Try Not To,laugh Just Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.