Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Born A Joke. New Story, Be Careful How You Display Dollar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Born A Joke. New Story, Be Careful How You Display Dollar (295 Views)

© A Child Was Born: A Day Of Happiness, A Day Of Sadness© / New Story: TOCHI / Re-born(a Really Really Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born A Joke. New Story, Be Careful How You Display Dollar by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
‘So you mean that I can’t even find one girl to take to the hotel this evening. Too bad! This place is so dried or am I running out of luck today?’ Mr Titus thought as he slowly patrolled his black jeep across a moldy road.

Call him a man, a married good looking man that never loved going home. Most times, he got home very late. Few times, he buys some plates of ice cream for his wife and kids to make up for his misdemeanors. Other times when he returned home at 12pm, he will quietly smile mischievously at his wife who should be fast asleep on the couch while waiting for him.

All his returns were on girls, a real matter he never ceased to deal with.

‘Women’ He whispered to himself as he pierced his eyes on his rear-view mirror, searching for whom to beckon.

Mr Titus’s business wasn’t doing well for him and he had just borrowed some dollars from his rich sister after so many pleas. Driving home from her house situated in a lonely part of the city, he just felt too happy, too excited to have succeeded in getting some dollars, too drowned in joy that he needed a one-night ass.

He needed to just chill with any girl, anyone, no matter the shape and throw away some few dollars in between her boobs. He rolled his tongue across his lips, ‘Where are they? Where is she?’

The hunger and Hot spots inside of him were fueled by excess happiness. He will never pay back his sister. That part of the family game never ends! With that thought he laughed and laughed forgetting to drive at a lower speed through a bend. A girl nearly crashed to his car.
Quickly, he made his head visible through the car window apologizing yet Mr Titus did not forget his mission and besides, the already-blushing girl standing by appeared so pretty.

‘This is one of those pretty uncivilized ones. Better. Let me catch her quick.’

The girl started twisting the 100 naira note in her hand smiling rapidly at the cute man.

‘Oh sorry Ok? Where are you going to? Let me drop you. You know, good Samaritan.’ He teased.

The girl continued smiling.

‘You are a very fine girl. I love your smile. Such an angel’

The girl said thanks and smiled even more.

‘Yes I’m getting her’ He encouraged himself.’

‘My angel’ He stretched out his neck almost out of the car and gave the girl a very luring look that made her look away.

‘Aha! Nice job. Now she is shy. She is all mine.’

‘Sweet heart let me drop you or buy you anything you want later. Actually I was going to these big big places, Mr biggs, Kilimanjaro, Tantalizer and thank God I met you so hop in. Baby hop in.’ He teased again and opened the door.

Yet the girl shouted ‘No’ and closed the door for him.

‘Hmmmm. What a challenge’. He quickly brought out some dollars. The girl expressed her shock.

‘You see, Get in let me spoil you small.’

The girl still maintained her stand smiling.

Mr Titus was moved by her ambivalence, then he neatly packed out the whole dollars with his two hands bringing them close to her to see it clearly.

‘Yes. She will respond this time. Mumu! You think you will touch any of my dollars. For girls like you, I will just leave you with 2k and walk away. Idiot! Do and come inside.’ He murmured again.

The girl slowly looked around and found out that it was just herself and the dollar man on the road with thick bushes by the side bearing them witness. She looked again!

Mr Titus smiled seductively still flaunting the bunch of dollars at her with playful talks of ‘Dollars…dollar…dollar, get in baby’

In all his games, he had never lost. All his assumptions stood right on women embracing the love of money and he was still assuming that this one will woefully succumb in no time.
But he never knew that mean and crazy was the girl that
stood there smiling. Before he could utter another dollar word.....

Continue:
http://egbechofaith.com/born-joke-new-story-yourlibraryforreals/

(1) (Reply)

Python Dance / If Nigeria Was A Book / The Blind Alley - Episode 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.