Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,566 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Take Heed So That U Will Not Be Deceive. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Heed So That U Will Not Be Deceive. (672 Views)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Don't Be Deceive God Is Still In The Business Of Matchmaking. / Take Heed That You Do Not Your Alms Before Men, To Be Seen Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Heed So That U Will Not Be Deceive. by frebike: 11:05pm On May 12, 2010
My fellow believers,i think it's time for us not 2 be ignorant of the devices of the Devil and his agent.in other words,am talking on about:having the spirit of God.
Many people claim to be children of God and claim to have full of knowledge of God & his word,yet without the spirit of God.even from opinions by fellow nairalander,u would also notice this fact.talking frm prescription,in john 4:24"God is a spirit and they that worship him,must worship him in spirit & in truth,genesis 1:26-27,u will see that God created man in his image(i.e by his spirit) and likeness.and because God created man in his image and likeness,in kept man in eden for the dominion over creatures(gen 2:16-17)and gave them commandment which will enable them live with his spirit and in eden forever.in this process,they were son of God and God was with them,communicating with day and night.but when adam and even sinned aganist God(genesis 3).they went and hid them from God.at this point,the spirit of God is no longer in them because they have sinned aganist God and they can no longer be in eden,eden became strange to them.because God knew of it,he drove them out.since then man have being living without the spirit of God and can not obey God.except those who hearken to his calling and repented from their sin.Abraham is example of such persons(genesis 17:1-3,genesis 24:1),including isaac,jacob e.t.c.before the arrival of Jesus who finally brought salvation for the redemption of mankind(matt 1:21).anybody obey who believes in jesus and do his commandment,is with the spirit of God which makes him or her a child of God.for the bible say"no man can do the things of the lord except the spirit be with him or her.so anybody tell you what is contrary from the bible even with bible quotation is a liar.because they claim to know the bible and twist it to correspond with their own way of life.matt 7:21 says"many will say to him on that day,lord! Lord"have i not work in thy name,do many miracles,but i will say to them depart from me,u workers of iniquity.

(1) (Reply)

Lookn 4 Wife / The Lasting Noahic Covenant / Explain This-christaianity Not A Religon,it Is Personal Relatioship With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.