Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. (713 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya / TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. by labiyemmy(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2010
Re: Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. by otawa: 2:17pm On May 14, 2010
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-05/12/c_13290722.htm

This airline appears to have good safety record. But this is sad event.

May the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. by frenchman(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2010
This is really sad. I have flown with this airline a couple of times to London from Lagos, and they are not bad.
At the moment, I have a booking for September with them, with this incident, I may likely have a rethink, cos of fear.
Re: Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. by otawa: 7:13pm On May 14, 2010
This is really sad. I have flown with this airline a couple of times to London from Lagos, and they are not bad.
At the moment, I have a booking for September with them, with this incident, I may likely have a rethink, cos of fear.

naturally, we tend to be scared but dont forget the BIG ones also go down. Airfrance, AA etc.
Re: Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. by otawa: 7:19pm On May 15, 2010
I had a flight booked with Air France soon after their plane came down and was thinking of cancelling when someone told me that beleive it or not, the safest airline to fly with is one that has just suffered a catastrophe because as they are currently under investigation, everything will be done by the book and safety will be ramped up during that period

umm. I dont think that will work with Russian airline with their moribound Tupolev.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Qatar Tourist Online Visa Application Website: / Disabled Nigerian, Who Won Gold For Britain, Faces Deportation / Cheap Fare For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.