Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bbnaija: Why Miracle Should Be Evicted - Juliet Ibrahim - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Why Miracle Should Be Evicted - Juliet Ibrahim (430 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why Miracle Should Be Evicted - Juliet Ibrahim by olamariamjonez(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, who is a fan of Big Brother Naija has called for the eviction of Miracle from the show.

The actress in a series of tweets said Miracle is ”boring, fake and does not bring ‘Double Wahala” to the house, the reason he should be voted out.

She noted that Cee-C was dishing out “Double Wahala”, unlike Miracle who is glued to Nina.

The actress also blasted Miracle’s fans who lashed at her for calling him boring.

Her tweets reads; “Why are people still voting for Miracle? It’s a game show let him step out of his comfort zone. Cee C is giving us Drama and we are loving it! #bbnaija CeeC for the money!!!

“Major shout out to everyone who voted for baby girl @ceec_official we can do better! We will show the world that we are a force to reckon with!!! Women must understand the need to be in control at all times, in all situations; even with their emotions.

“Boring people support boring people. Lol Guy just Dey form quiet in d house. He’s boring. Miracle is boring and brings nothing to the table. he’s fake and not being real in the house. He’s two-faced. My opinion #BBNaija

“The same way you all think and feel it’s normal to insult me over my choice of contestant in the house, this is a reminder that I also have equal rights to insult y’all for your choices! #bbnaija

More: https://bah.com.ng/2018/04/09/bbnaija-why-miracle-should-be-evicted-juliet-ibrahim/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Advises Herself In The Mirror After Pinpointing Her Problem / Now That The Excitement On Wakanda Is Done, What Lessons Did People Learn??? / 10 Characters From Marvel Infinity War That Will Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.