Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Alizee Was Killed By Her Danish Husband — Sister Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Alizee Was Killed By Her Danish Husband — Sister Reveals (347 Views)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Alizee Was Killed By Her Danish Husband — Sister Reveals by SabiKing(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Details have emerged how a Danish citizen, Peter Nielsen allegedly killed his Nigerianwife, Zainab Ali-Nielsen, popularly known as Alizee and her 4-year-old daughter, Petra in Lagos.

According to the late singer’s sister, younger sister, Madaki Gift in an interview with NewsGuru, Gift attested that she heard the victim screaming for help before she was killed.

She said, ‘My name is Madaki Gift I am Zainab’s sister, the late Zainab who died. It just happened over night when she finished preparing the food for her husband. “The housemaid went to her room and I was the last person to leave the kitchen. So after a while , there was a fight between both of them and she was just shouting “Help Help!! “I woke my junior sister up asking her if she heard any noise, later I saw the man hitting her head on the floor.

“I tried to help but he locked everywhere, there was no way for me to run and call people to come and help.

“This was around 4am In the morning, by the time we got there later in the morning she was dead.”

Following the arrest of Peter, the bodies of Alizee and her daughter have been deposited at a mortuary. The Kogi-born singer was reportedly signed to an Asian record label, Petra Entertainment in 2017. It was learnt that the record deal package included a brand new Ford explorer, a house in Banana Island and international distribution with affiliates of her record company in Asia.

Meanwhile, the late singer’s record label has issued a statement urging the Nigerian Immigration Service to be on the alert.

The statement partly read, “Petra Entertainment Limited has received with shock news of the sudden demise of our artist Nielsen Zainab Joy (Aged 29) and her daughter Nielsen Petra (Aged 4) at their Banana Island, Lagos home on the 5th of April 2018.

read more here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/04/how-alizee-was-killed-by-her-danish.html
Re: How Alizee Was Killed By Her Danish Husband — Sister Reveals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Brutal Knock-Out (K.O) In Street Fights (Video) / Tekno Steal Our Song "Jogodo" – Danfo Drivers [SEE VIDEO] / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.