Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Was The One That Invited Davido To My Concert- Wizkid(watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was The One That Invited Davido To My Concert- Wizkid(watch Video) (425 Views)

Wizkid Is Disrespectful, As Skales Talk More On Banky W And Wizkid (watch Video) / Cardi B’s Sister, Hennessy Carolina Is In Love With Wizkid!! [watch Video] / OMG!!! Will Smith Bows Down To Wizkid, Watch And See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was The One That Invited Davido To My Concert- Wizkid(watch Video) by eliysammy: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wizkid Reveals The Moment #davido Surprisingly Joined Him On Stage To Perform At #wizkidtheconcert In December, 2017.
In this short video, wizkid openly said he was the one that personally invited Davido to come for his show back then in 2017 at the Wizkid The Concert which was held in Lagos.
We all remembered how davido surprisingly joined wizkid despite all the internet beef that fans had been having for the sake of this two.
This just tells you that there is always love in the entertainment industry.
click here to watch>> https://entryloaded.com.ng/2018/04/09/one-invited-davido-show-wizkid-reveals/
Re: I Was The One That Invited Davido To My Concert- Wizkid(watch Video) by lauwhyte(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is not an issue its all past... There is a greater PROBLEM Nigeria is facing BUHARI. We either recall him or send him home via PVC since we don't kill

(1) (Reply)

'next Edition Of #bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria'' Nigeria Censors Board Says / See The 22-year-old Director, Karena Evans, Behind Drake’s New Videos / Watch Moment BBN Evicted Housemates, Anto, Khloe And Lolu Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.