Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife (45030 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe / Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by delishpot: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol. There is nothing wrong with being the 2nd wife so long as it is you doing the takeover. The moment his eyes starts to fancy someone else it no longer is fun being the second wife Haha

1 Like

Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Drjafy: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Look like can of maltina wey I crush after drinking it.
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by kingzjay(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Long distance marriage!
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by tollytexy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

God Is Truely Wonderful... The Lady Looks Like The Agege bread I squeezed today for beans...

The Guy looks Like a Lizard growing Hair...

This Combination Is lipsrsealed

U get bad mouth lol
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by visijo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
How will she behave in the oza room?
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by bedspread: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
God is wonderful
GOD REALLY IS WONDERFUL BUT EXPLAIN THIS COMMENT
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
EmagNig:
Tausi Mdegela, is considered as Tanzania's shortest actress and according to news going round, the actress is set to walk down the aisle aisle with her longtime boyfriend.

Mdegela popularly known to her fans as Kipenzi Cha Watoto, who is among world's little people said preparation for her wedding with her lover, Taarab crooner Prince Amigo was already underway.

The actress made this revelation in an interview wand she opend up that it is high time she got married as she has been with her boyfriend for a very long time

"I don't think I need to waste more time as a spinster. I have been with my Prince Charming for a very long time and since we are so much in love with each other. I think now is the best time to get married"

TUKO however reports that the actress will be married to Amigo as his second wife since the singer has another wife.

''We are organising our wedding, we need your prayers. We've been living together for sometime now although my future hubby has a first wife.I am waiting to become his second wife,'' Mdegela said.

Although this choice of hers is not going well with majority of her fans who believe she actually deserves better than being a second wife. But the actress had insisted that she has no issues with being the second wife.

According to her, there is nothing wrong in being the second wife to a man. What matters the most is the love that exists among members of the family and she is fine as long as a third wife is not coming in the picture.

''If he adds a third wife, then there will be problems.Two of us are enough for him. His first wife has welcomed me and we are good,'' she added.

https://lailasnews.com/tanzanias-shortest-actress-to-get-married-as-second-wife/

can u imagine?somebody open way 4 her 2 enter, she wan come block other people chance. If dem no gree 4 her, she 4 nor de run mouth

1 Like

Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Uzobejeme: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
quote author=DeadRat post=66571800]

God Is Truely Wonderful... The Lady Looks Like The Agege bread I squeezed today for beans...

This Combination Is lipsrsealed [/quote]
Idiot..lol..uba mouth eh!!! Chai
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Olawuyiamole: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
DeadRat:

God go forgive you oh,i nearly laugh with ur agege bread.
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by weareok(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=koolcat post=66573898]Am a lucky winner of bet9ja millions last weekend. I've decided to show love to first lucky 20 people in here....08151684327 glo
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
his peni$$ is taller than this dwarf nah... haba I hate child abuse
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by sylvacent007: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chisos...!!! Broda this is brutal.

DeadRat:

Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Raindrop123: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2018
If you want to laugh, come on nairaland nd read comments

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by ngwababe(f): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2018
missbronze:
She is selfish.

She doesnt want the guy to marry 3rd wife.., yet, 1st wife allowed the guy to marry her?

I think say na only me see am... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Evince(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Are these also image of God?
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Evince(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Are these also image of God?

This God too much
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by abanicool(f): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Emmiee28:

08165087313, don't bother.. send airtyme
mine is 08064811410
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 10, 2018
DeadRat:

God, why Nigerians get bad mouth like this na?
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by ogakizito(m): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2018
nanakgh:
congrats to them both. 2nd wife? more like one and a half lipsrsealed

lol savage
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by odehaj: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2018
missbronze:
She is selfish.

She doesnt want the guy to marry 3rd wife.., yet, 1st wife allowed the guy to marry her?

Third ke?..Abi you get interest lets work things out.
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Me too.

Chrismario:
Whenever I see this kind tin....

I believe there re other reasons apart from love
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Jackipapa: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
MhizzAJ:
God is wonderful

Let somebody shout Hallelujah in Daddy GO voice!
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Prettyyemi(f): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Lolz .
That's nice!!
They are compatible anyways,so their marriage should last!!!
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by mhaki(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Child Abuse!!!
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Congrats to them.

I believe everyone deserves to be happy.
Re: Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife by Trexnemesis(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Purewatermeji:
God punish all Buhari enemies angry

It was God who has rejected Buhari. Or you want God punished too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Buys Lincoln Navigator (PHOTOS) / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) / Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.