Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction (720 Views)

Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by BishopIkedi: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
The Big Brother Naija 2018 live eviction show has ended and the Housemates up for possible eviction have been revealed.

Five housemates are up for possible eviction come Sunday.

Today, instead of the regular nominations, the housemates played a game to determine the new Head of House and the HoH picked a chance card to reveal who will be up for evictions.

The winner of the HoH challenge was Alex.

Alex picked chance card 5 which placed everyone up for eviction except the HoH, HoH’s choice and the person that was fourth in the qualifier challenge, which was Lolu.

Alex picked Tobi as the housemate to be saved from eviction.

The final housemates up for eviction are: Cee-C, Miracle, Lolu, Anto and Khloe.

Source: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-miracle-lolu-anto-and.html

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by veli1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aunty Virgin Is Comin Home In Advance. Small Doctor Has Finished Gatherin Ur Bride Price & Plannin Traditional Weddin Ceremony.
Uncle Love Beggar, Afonja Demons Dey Call
Anto, K.Brule Is Expectin U
Khloe The Boxer Or Wrestler, NBF Will Lyk U To Rep Naija 4 Nxt Olympics cool
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by NewDawnEra: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
The guy above me, are you high with ogwashuku weed?
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by doyinisaac(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
veli1:
Aunty Virgin Is Comin Home In Advance. Small Doctor Has Finished Gatherin Ur Bride Price & Plannin Traditional Weddin Ceremony.
Uncle Love Beggar, Afonja Demons Dey Call
Anto, K.Brule Is Expectin U
Khloe The Boxer Or Wrestler, NBF Will Lyk U To Rep Naija 4 Nxt Olympics cool
What is this one saying??

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by veli1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
doyinisaac:
What is this one saying??
I'm Sayin UR FATHER
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by veli1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
NewDawnEra:
I'm High On Ur Momma's Pvssy
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c, Miracle, Lolu, Anto And Khloe Nominated For Possible Eviction by veli1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
NewDawnEra:

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates His Birthday With Jalamia Dress (photo) / Dagrin Was Never A Legend - Prince Abidogun / Dr Sid And Davido Celebrate Their Daughters' 3rd Birthday In School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.