Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals (45550 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by cbrezy(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Codebrain644: 4:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Congrats

Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by dola139: 4:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Hookup with someone here /ybsdde
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Funjosh(m): 4:39am On Apr 10, 2018
No be the girl Wey dey cry when dem evict one some people the other day be this
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by rubyjan(f): 5:11am On Apr 10, 2018
This big brother people are confused. Ebuka said on Sunday that there will be no nominations.
Everyone should vote for their favorites into the finals, then I'm hearing this.
I hope Tobi, Alex and Nina's fans Will not be shocked to see them leave on Sunday because of low votes.
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by opribo(m): 5:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Did the banker get to the finals, waiting to hear the final result thats all.
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by autonomous22: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Like play, like play dis "busy body" Alex don reach final o...
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Alex80s(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2018
clintonsparkz:
this village girl, big brother na scam self, how can 6 people be nominated and u only evicted one house mate, Alex is meant to have gone yesterday, shows no respect to other evicted housemate...very razz village chick...with her loud mouth.
You are the village person here. You are blind to see that she's the most intelligent person in the house, that's why she is their speech writer.
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by blesoh(f): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2018
clintonsparkz:
this village girl, big brother na scam self, how can 6 people be nominated and u only evicted one house mate, Alex is meant to have gone yesterday, shows no respect to other evicted housemate...very razz village chick...with her loud mouth.
Leave the village chick for me, we love her that way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by blesoh(f): 6:49am On Apr 10, 2018
pp802:
Why you go dey hate Alexandra for nothing? Wetin she do?

My dancing queen!

Go girl......all my votes for you!

I know you won't win, but being in the finals is enough for me.

Excel, enugu queen! Cee c and Khloe's alliance can't hold u down. Excel joor!

Nsukka Deeje!
I love her, she has always kept it real.
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by blesoh(f): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Shally2:
and 15 miserable people are hitting like to this your stupid comment. Township goat! You are not God. Alex is the HOH for this week. Go and die! Ee pain You!!!! Sorry!!!
Don't mind them, they are not God they should keep hating on Alex God will continue to uplift her
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by DanielsParker(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2018
clintonsparkz:

keep mute, please
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Rickyolu(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Meanwhile you could instantly join thousands of other Nigerians who play interesting trivia on PocketQuiz and earn N35,000 instantly.HURRY!!
select GST topic only or three other topics and fund to win on trivia like Big Brother Naija.

Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Shally2:
and 15 miserable people are hitting like to this your stupid comment. Township goat! You are not God. Alex is the HOH for this week. Go and die! Ee pain You!!!! Sorry!!!

c as ds wan cari Alex Mata put 4 head, she wan giv u moni if she win.. psss
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Prettyyemi(f): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Okay..
But miracle is gonna win the 45m
That,am sure of!!!
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Niwdog(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2018
clintonsparkz:
let the village girl be
Not all of us are born in the city like you
Rich men still struggling with the poor
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2018
clintonsparkz:

I will prefer the village chic to get the money and -
- pay and treat her dad
- get herself back to school
- pay her siblings sch fees
- get a business for her mom
- get a better home for her family

Than someone else getting the money and using 45m to fvck.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by rojamide(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2018
rofanx13:
Alex winning the head of house now that it automatically qualifies her to the fine final, speaks volume of surprises to come at the end of the contest
Who had thought that she will make it to the final? When Anto was evicted, she was next to her. Teddy A and BamBam left. Then Rico. Hmm,,you see what am an saw?
if u dont follow it regularly.. dnt talk trash...Alex was next to Anto truly but she wasn't up for possible eviction when bam nd teddy left..Rico left because he doesn't av enuf fanbase..he has neva bn up for eviction jus like bally of bbn2.....open ur eyes so u can see clearly
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Rickyolu:
Meanwhile you could instantly join thousands of other Nigerians who play interesting trivia on PocketQuiz and earn N35,000 instantly.HURRY!!
select GST topic only or three other topics and fund to win on trivia like Big Brother Naija.

How true or real is this?
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by roqrules04(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
They're just scamming voters with this nonsense.. why didn't they evict Alex on Sunday.

Well what's my own as I no even dey vote anybody
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by amazon14: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
nurez305:
All I want to hear is that ceec have been evicted

Without apology, that's not going to happen.
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2018
The girl is lucky, she became HOH when it matters most, am equally happy for NINA for not being up for eviction by so doing Miracle vote will not be divided, he will be sure of getting 40.2% votes come Sunday, because NINAs fans will join forces together to vote him.

Meanwhil three persons are going come Sunday

ANTO
KLOWI
LOLU
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by freshdude99(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2018
pretty16:
Rico's exit pained me sha. Thought he would be among the finalist.
Me too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by casby: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
I love Alex, I prayed that she wins the Hoh ,I luv what happened yesterday, whether she wins or not ,she has reached the final. My dancing Queen
Re: BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals by Nobody: 8:46am On May 31, 2019
So sexy and killer smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.