Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal (34704 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by Glocal1: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1525/oau-reacts-to-its-lecturers-sex-for-mark-scandal/

cc; lalasticlala

This man was a Dr (PhD) when when he taught me in MBA class. His colleagues used to call him a Pastor. I never knew he could indulge in such escapade. Men in positions of authority should learn to tame their inordinate lust.
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by dynamiteclassic(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I need this,email me grin

How can I be of service to you ma..
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by shineeye1: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Meti99:

I don't have to join issues with you. I wonder what this girl want to achieve upon her dummy brain.
Yes, NGOs will support her now and likely bring the professor down, but I tell you she'll only be a champion for now, but whenever she looks back to see what action she takes now, she will regret it.

If she is not interested in the man, let her honourably fail and repeat the class without pulling any unserious strings.

People pushing her now won't be there when she will pay for her actions.

Mind you, speak like a reasonable person next time and don't bring my children into this unless you want to be cursed

Your mind is totally messed up! Does a student's dummy brain justify a philandering lecturer?

1 Like

Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by Daisy17: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
gracejohnson2:
Sure foolish gal#monica osagie

You must be a relative of the lecherous lecturer
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
So he was caught 3 years ago and was not disciplined, nawa o.
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by Kolping: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
She wants to obtain a sexually transmitted degree (STD) from OAU.
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by Ogunleti01: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
dollynnn:
God bless u! u said whatever goes around comes around rai? why didn't she prepare well for the exam? besides, why didn't she accept her failure honourably? she got what she wanted!...bringing the man to justice at her own peril!
Forget this your line of thought if you are beautifully endowed no matter how brilliant you are if a lecturer fixes his eye on you, it will only take God for you to escape
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by omoyemirally(f): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
BiafranDel:
the girl is already an ashawo. instead of her to fvck and pass, she wants to form virgin mary when she is a prostitute already. rubbish. i pray the lecturer goes free while the girl fails and probates. some girls will be forming nonsense. she is not a virgin so why refuse the lecturer sex. she is just trying to play the victim. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it before so why is this time any different. THE GIRL HAD ALMOST THE BEST ANSWERS TO REPLY WHATEVER THE LECTURER SAID AND YOU TELL ME SHE IS INNOCENT? we only heard of it because this one failed and she saw no other means to pass, then she decided to go public. let her go and die. rubbish
to all the stu.pid boys quoting me. i know you all have dormant brains. if you cant read between the lines, please leave me out of your sheer stupidity
craze dey worry u. I don't blame u
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by poseidon12: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't believe she was victimised.

She's the one who wanted to sort herself out, but couldn't agree with the terms. That's why she had to snitch. Very unthoughtful of her.

But nobody would blame the girl because we're just being unreasonably unrealistic.

You are really a typical Nigerian. Zero morals. Zero ethics.

1 Like

Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by davidtella(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2018
partnerbiz4:

I just hope you didn't mean this. Just hope..

Seeing that 12 people Liked his distasteful comment is even nauseating. Himself and those 12 are mad

1 Like

Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by Oiyza: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=BiafranDel post=66583430][b] the girl is already an ashawo. instead of her to fvck and pass, she wants to form virgin mary when she is a prostitute already. rubbish. i pray the lecturer goes free while the girl fails and probates. some girls will be forming nonsense. she is not a virgin so why refuse the lecturer sex. she is just trying to play the victim. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it before so why is this time any different. THE GIRL HAD ALMOST THE BEST ANSWERS TO REPLY WHATEVER THE LECTURER SAID AND YOU TELL ME SHE IS INNOCENT?

If you are very logical in your reasoning, u will notice the girl wanted to get evidence

Whether she’s a virgin or not is not the question
It is even possible she dint fail the lecturer is just trying to get her to satisfy his urges.

I wonder how we just judge people without putting ourselves in their shoes.

So if it was ur sister that is not a virgin u would have advised her to do it?

The way we think ehn is very pathetic.
If she is playing the victim how comes this same said lecturer was caught in the act three years ago abi the other girl was also playing the victim abi?

This is the reason why so many people get molested and abused sexually yet remain quiet about it because the society will troll the victim rather than look for solutions.

I wonder what the future holds for our children if we still have educated people thinking the way u are right now.

It is indeed very pathetic

1 Like

Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by Oiyza: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
BiafranDel:
yeah. am not surprised. you will surely defend your kind. nemesis will catch up with you girls that blackmail lecturers when he does not accept your proposal. when a lady has no brain. her pu.ssy is her best asset. you girls deserve it

That is why I love karma, it dish u what u deserve.
It is just sad that innocent people that have no idea how stupid your level of thinking is will suffer from this. Let’s say your sister or daughter!!

You are an educated yet an illiterate mtchew!!
I don’t have time for brainless skulls
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by HeyCorleone(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2018
poseidon12:

You are really a typical Nigerian. Zero morals. Zero ethics.

If by morals you mean supporting a girl who should, instead of reading for the course as a carryover next year was willing to sort herself out now thru sex (because obviously she would have. She was just disgusted by the 5 times rule) then I agree I have no morals.
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by saabright(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
BiafranDel:
the girl is already an ashawo. instead of her to fvck and pass, she wants to form virgin mary when she is a prostitute already. rubbish. i pray the lecturer goes free while the girl fails and probates. some girls will be forming nonsense. she is not a virgin so why refuse the lecturer sex. she is just trying to play the victim. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it before so why is this time any different. THE GIRL HAD ALMOST THE BEST ANSWERS TO REPLY WHATEVER THE LECTURER SAID AND YOU TELL ME SHE IS INNOCENT? we only heard of it because this one failed and she saw no other means to pass, then she decided to go public. let her go and die. rubbish
to all the stu.pid boys quoting me. i know you all have dormant brains. if you cant read between the lines, please leave me out of your sheer stupidity

she is not ur relation now, why won't you tell her to just knack the man five times and pass....

if it were ur sister, will you tell her to just knack the man five times and pass

1 Like

Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by sanjayphy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
BiafranDel:

Guy, after reading through all the pages , i discovered no one has agreed with your way of thinking which is myopic. That shows how stupid you are. You are as useless as 'ay" in OKay.
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by mylove4him(f): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Can u vouch for him?
I count vouch for any man when a woman matter is involved. Thank you
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by abulude: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2018
"All living things contain a measure of madness that moves them in strange, sometimes inexplicable ways."
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by martinosi: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
seedgreen:
This is serious......I just can't imagine their response.

Sex for marks is not new in Nigeria.. People act as if this is a new revelation...its as old as Nigerian Universities itself

Most of the girls that get caught in this trap are the ones that know they cant pass the course so they come to
beg the lecturer to help them..this is the reality of Female students that are not ready to study and pass
on merit in Nigerian Universities...

Just listen to the Audio recording show you that she is implicating herself that she is lazy..her tone of voice
her begging attitude..he knows she is a lazy/not up to par student...these lecturer cannot try this
with the Hard-working Intelligent female students who know why they came to University to STUDY, UNDERSTAND THE
COURSE AND PASS WELL....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPdPS01Mda0

What this case now highlights and the atmosphere it will breed like wild fire on the OAU Campus is that every

Female student has to PASS ON MERIT or you will be failed ON MERIT of not Studying to PASS and dont come and BEG
for extracurricular assistance tto any lecturer....

This student now has to PASS ON MERIT now that her case is PUBLIC...she has no more excuses....
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by martinosi: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiafranDel:

CO-SIGN you summed up and stated correctly what is happening in every Nigerian Higer Institution that happens to 90%
of all these Female Students that Fail and approach Lecturers to offer ashawo service to upgarde and pass...

Well Said..you jusy stated the Bare Knuckle truth of what does on in Nigerian Universities...

She will have to PASS ON MERIT NOW..She cant hide NO MORE...GOOD LUCK TO HER....
Re: OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal by martinosi: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Meti99:

Man, you haven't introduced her enough. I checked in on her and found there are several Monicas. Be more detailed please

Sometime i wonder whats wronf with these Female Undegraduates these days...

She speand more time on here Youtube Channel than on studying to pass...."smh"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lczywz5JL0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.