Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

#bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu (523 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu by trendysturvs(f): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actor who became popular after his numerous rants and attacks on celebrities on social media, has a new target, and it’s Big Brother Naija Housemate, Cee-C.

Uche says he can in no way marry Cee-C even if he’s offered 10 million naira, as her drama is too gigantic for him to “curb”.

"I can never MARRY @ceec_official even if I’m offered 10 Million Naira, her drama is too GIGANTIC for my liking… Please nobody should beg me abeg, I’m the biggest Actor in Nigeria, and i don’t like rubbish.

Can you imagine? One Mumu actress is saying that @ceec_official and myself will be a great husband and wife, what’s that nonsense?

Of all the whole beautiful and pretty girls in Nigeria, its this @ceec_official that you’re saying fits me, please if it’s a joke, you people better stop it.

I’m too handsome for all this local drama, even if my village people force her on me, I’ll still not accept.

@ceec_official is beautiful no doubt, but with what i see this girl do to someone else’s pikin emotionally in BBnaija house, especially Tobi, i certainly can never marry her, and no amount of money can change my mind."

Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-i-can-never-marry-cee-c-actor-uche-maduagwu/

Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu by IdeyFindWife: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2018
Uche Uche, whu send you work? Don't tell us you're already having wet dreams about this girl?

And, what makes you think such a confused soul would wanna marry you too sef, bros?
Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu by Chubhie: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2018
They would produce cute babies.
Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu by bencobenz(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Don't go and marry, be carrying Cee-c matter for head like gala.
Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu by Ikemefuna44: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2018
What would Cee-Cee, though a saucy lass, want to do with a low-level insignificant actor like you?
Uche, find your level. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Marry Cee-c - Uche Maduagwu by frbona: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2018
trendysturvs:

"I can never MARRY @ceec_official even if I’m offered 10 Million Naira, her drama is too GIGANTIC for my liking… Please nobody should beg me abeg, I’m the biggest Actor in Nigeria, and i don’t like rubbish.

Can you imagine? One Mumu actress is saying that @ceec_official and myself will be a great husband and wife, what’s that nonsense?
the ceec I know would never stoop this low
Not even for 10 million dollars
Save your sweat sir

(1) (Reply)

Habibat Jinad Laments Over Experience With Lesbian / Nigerian Transgender Veso Slams Olajumoke Over Her Homophobic Comment / HEADIES 2018 : Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa, Simi Bag Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.