Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) (40718 Views)

Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos) / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Johnsown1(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Bobrisky should fellow suit
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
wink2015:
BOBRISKY DON GET COMPETITOR

Let the woman-man come to Nigeria and compete with Bobrisky.

But wait a minute?

Is Bobrisky not a CROSS DRESSER?
Transgender and cross dresser are not the same

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MisterGrace: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
i don't mind shoving my abunnan inside his/her abunnan

Young man, don't let your raging hormones destroy you.

What a mentality.

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by GenbIoodykiller: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

And I am not accepting of your desires
owkee oo kiss
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by gfreymom302: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2018
grin not looking bad......and on top of that she is feeling good that's what is important in life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
owkee oo kiss
Thank you sir, for being very understanding regarding this matter.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by JMOB(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
THE MAN IN HER IS STILL SHOWING..LOL
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Slavetotherithm(f): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Thesia(f): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2018
shocked
salvationproject:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

To damn hell with u disgusting asshole.. angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
i don't mind shoving my abunnan inside his/her abunnan

Disgusting fãggot spotted undecided
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Thesia(f): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2018
JasonBLood:
That means you're gay.
He not gay, she is transgender, don't u understand it, try to be one and u will see how that feels like, to be different from others....
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Thesia(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=fk001 post=66584640]

So you are attracted to him..
POC: she is not he, she both gender not only he, do u get that, or do u still need another explanation. undecided
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2018
undecided undecided undecided Very ugly as male and ugliest as femaleundecided undecided
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Sterope:
Her legs are still masculine
You never see woman with yam leg before? even hair go dey like new yam.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Ugly as male, ugliness as female
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Transgender and Transexual are not the same though. Wanting to be a woman and living as a woman being the main distinction.
And no not all Africans are ignorant - some are well informed
Both Transgender and transsexual are under gender dysphoria, the solution to someone with gender dysphoria is going for psychotherapy, hormone therapy or surgery(sex change).

My bad if it look like I'm generalizing which is not, I'm looking at the big picture here, majority Africans are ignorant of these things, all they do best is condemn without knowing the cause of these disorders, they don't even bother knowing the problems of these people.

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by shakyum: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Is he/she a boy?
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by kenex4ever(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Afonja blood and transgender be like 5 and 6.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sterope:
Her legs are still masculine
Everything about him is still masculine.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by fk001(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Thesia post=66586446][/quote]

Story for the gods.

He is born with a d!ck, a masculine and possess all the characteristic of a male.

Just because he carried out a stewpid transgender transformation doesn't qualify him to be a lady.

I will start addressing him as she when he replaces his d!ck with a female genital organ.

Do you need more explanation or?
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Diso60090(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oziahete:
lipsrsealed
Which kind thing be this na? Na so person go mistake go dey toast your fellow guy thinking say na babe you dey yarn.

Na bread wey you dey toast
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by tofolo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sofrosh:

Before nko....dem b twins oo, maybe cheesy Tiwa na even transgender na why teebliz divorce am grin
I no talk, make I kuku run comot... grin
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by systemz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Is s/he related to Tiwa Savage?
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
*grabs vaseline*
fap. fap. fap. fap. .cums.
God I regret this.

com'on..spread thoz legs.......

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Assassin101: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
this one has HIV na..... walking dead
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
tintingz:
Both Transgender and transsexual are under gender dysphoria, the solution to someone with gender dysphoria is going for psychotherapy or surgery(sex change).

My bad for generalizing, I'm looking at the big picture here, majority Africans are ignorant of these things, all they do best is condemn without knowing the cause of these disorders, they don't even knowing the problems of these people.
Psychotherapy is part of the transitioning process and it’s not every country that recognises it in the category of mental illness for instance all countries that practice Bhudism/Hinduism/embrace the 3rd gender as it’s referenced to ( some western countries do but that’s more along the lines of non-binary rather than transgender/transsexual)
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by bjhandz: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by megareal: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
He he he. ;DShe /He still looks like a man. Deny all you want, you were created male and male you remain.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Psychotherapy is part of the transitioning process and it’s not every country that recognises it in the category of mental illness for instance all countries that practice Bhudism/Hinduism/embrace the 3rd gender as it’s referenced to ( some western countries do but that’s more along the lines of non-binary rather than transgender/transsexual)

Psychotherapy doesn't necessarily means treating someone with mental illness, it's a therapy to solve people having problem with thier lifes like emotions, behavior, compulsion, beliefs, quality etc. Less I forgot I also added hormone therapy, these are ways to solve people with gender dysphoria.

Don't think I'm relating gender dysphoria as a mental illness, it was classified as that in the past but as at now gender dysphoria is not classify as mental illness as the cause can be biological, the actual cause is not not yet.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
megareal:
He he he. ;DShe /He still looks like a man. Deny all you want, you were created male and male you remain.
His mental state is not of male.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Davonbrown: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
This kind pple no suppose dey this world dem suppose go die troway,,,,,,, useless beings ��
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
tintingz:
Psychotherapy doesn't necessarily means treating someone with mental illness, it's a therapy to solve people having problem with thier life's like emotions, behavior, compulsion, beliefs etc. Less I forgot I also added hormone therapy, these are ways to solve people with gender dysphoria.

Don't think I'm relating gender dysphoria as a mental illness, it was classified as that in the past but as at now gender dysphoria is not classify as mental illness as the cause can be biological, the actual cause is not not yet.
I am well aware that psychotherapy is not a cure ( For everyone) but it is a recognised treatment which is not the same as a cure . Gender dysphoria is what it was reclassified to from Gender Disorder it is in the DSM and in the the ICD 10 as well which classifies it as a mental illness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / School Children Mob Corper After Mistaking Him For Phyno (Video) / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.