Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon (1125 Views)

TECNO Camon X Pro Battery Life SOT After A Full Day Of Medium to Heavy Use / Tecno Camon X And Camon X Pro: Geekbench Score Comparison And First Impressions / Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by Pweetyteey: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
The Long wait is finally over as Tecno Announces Pre-Order Of Its Highly Sought After Camon X And Camon X-Pro Smartphones

Just in case you missed it, Africa’s leading smartphone maker TECNO Mobile held a fantastic event at the Eko Hotel Convention Centre last tThursday to announce the release of its latest smartphone duo – the CAMON X and CAMON X-Pro in the presence of local & international media houses, industry leaders, TV personalities and mobile phone enthusiasts.

Https://Www.360nobs.com/Wp-Content/Uploads/2018/04/Pre-Order-Camon-X-360nobs.jpg

READ: Highlights From The Camon X And Camon X Pro Global Spring Launch In Lagos (Photos)

The latest CAMON duo debuts state-of-the-art innovation inside out. The CAMON X spots a 20MP clear Selfie camera while the X Pro spots a 24MP advanced camera, 18:9 full view screen, advanced face recognition technology, upgraded octa core 2.0GHzprocessor, 6-inch screen, latest HiOS 3.3 and Android 8.1 Oreo OS. Equipped with the latest generation of dual ISP image processor, the device can capture stunning images clearer and faster. The two processors work synchronously to reduce night noise and ensure natural colour reduction so colours can be more gorgeous and pictures more spectacular.

https://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Pre-Order-Camon-x_2-360nobs.jpg

Really the CAMON X and X-Pro are not just Selfie machines – they are worth more. The devices carry 16MP rear camera optimized to shoot better pictures so you can be sure of clean and clear images regardless of which camera was used.

Pre-Order Camon x_3-360nobs

Now forget about camera for a second and be blown away by the cutting-edge Face ID technology; this new security technology can be used to easily unlock the phone when lighting up the screen. By grasping face information at 500ms recognition rate, the device can be unlocked using the Face ID feature faster than if the fingerprint scanner was used.
TECNO CAMON X PRE-ORDER

https://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Pre-Order-Camon-x_4-360nobs.jpg

Due to high demands for this stylish device since its launch few days ago, TECNO has gone ahead to release pre-order information on how to own one. The Pre-order will run from April 9 – 11, 2018 at all SLOT shops, 3C Hub and exclusive TECNO shops across Nigeria. People who pre-order the CAMON X will be getting a free gift box upon pre-order.

To Pre-order, simply deposit an initial sum of N2,000 and then pay the balance upon receipt of the device. First sale of the product across Nigeria will start from April 12 – 18, 2018 and will retail for N58,900. The CAMON X is available in Midnight Black, Champagne Gold and City Blue.

Can’t wait to share the funfilled experience am going have with the new Tecno Camon X cz i have ordered mine...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by Psoulsport(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Laurenumoh12:
This is nice, so with 2k I can pre-order?

Yes with 2000, you can pre-order.
Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by lexrichy(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2018
how much is the camon xpro
Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by shedy03(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2018
tecno never use battery as their phones selling point, except for tecno L9 plus. lols.
Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by banjeezay(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
so when I pre order with 2k when will I get the phone.
Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by Psoulsport(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
banjeezay:
so when I pre order with 2k when will I get the phone.

Surely after the pre-order ends which ends on the 12th April.
Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by jesse8048(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Psoulsport:

What is the advantage of pre order?
Re: You Can Now Pre-order for the Tecno Camon X And Camon by Alaska5000(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Psoulsport:

Really nice, I would love to have that phone

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Different Between A Hacked Phone And An Unhacked Phone?how Can I Hack My Symbian Nokia Ph / Brand New Sony Ericsson Satio (idou) For Sale / Blackberry Bold5 And White Bold 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.