Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Facebook Prototype Found, Utangsocial Is Fast Gaining Relevance - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Prototype Found, Utangsocial Is Fast Gaining Relevance (409 Views)

Social Networks: Loveit Gaining On Pinterest? / SpaceX Prototype Rocket Destroyed In Explosive Test Launch / Black People Are The Prototype Of The Human Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Prototype Found, Utangsocial Is Fast Gaining Relevance by IamEtefia: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Being socially active is one thing that every one should strive for, reasons being that the world has moved to the social age where many and almost everything can be done on the internet. Not every one is quite aware of this fact yet but the internet has come to stay. Have you ever heard of the internet of things? This simply refer to the world wide web where everything and anything can be found and be achieved. Years ago one would have to travel miles to link-up with business partners or associates in other part of the world, one would have to wait for some time to receive a telegram or join the queue at the post office to send and get a letter but all of these and more can be achieved today with a simple tap on the relevant buttons.

We are in the social age where business transactions doesn't have to be very stressful compared to years back, today a client simply needs to look you up on social media to get basic informations about you and your business. Now this gets vry intersting but many are yet to maximize and convert fully to these, they somehow in their subconcious still want to remain in the stone age.

Years back 2011 precisely, i was super duper embarrassed when i was asked at Church if i was on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter cry... Oh thank glory i wasn't asked if i was on LinkedIn because i would have laughed first at the name. grin after giving a shameful "NO" i went home straight to my lexicon to lookup the words... Dad came to my rescue by telling me about the platform and there and then i develop hunger for the world wide web and today, the rest are stories.

Our environment also plays a large part in either making us socially active or dormant. If i wasn't in an enabling environment maybe i would not have heard about the platform as at the time i did and i might not be sharing this today because i might not have this vocal rights to talk about it. But thanks to the enabling environment and the sincere burning desire for new knowledge which made me thread the path now i'm not just a voice but a voice to other people and businesses.

Now about Facebook prototype, Utangsocial pays you for sharing stories that matters to you. utangsocial allows you create an account and make new friends, Give opinions on relevant topics, share images, watch movies, play games, advertise your brand, get mentored by industry leaders, share ideas openly or anonymously, enjoy conversations and get paid for inviting someone. Get tips on relationships, health, business, careers, finance, investments, faith and lot more.

Hurry now to www.utangsocial.com and get social....

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother / These Are The Toughest And Weakest Phones Currently Available. Number 3 & 11 Is / MA5800 X2/7/15/17 8-port Enhanced 10GE Uplink Interface Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.