Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

"I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone From The Tomb When Jesus Resurrected" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone From The Tomb When Jesus Resurrected" (429 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone From The Tomb When Jesus Resurrected" by Emperortj93(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Oh well... New day, new claim.
The founder and leader of the International Godsway Church, Angel Bishop Daniel Obinim, has claimed that he was around when Jesus resurrected.
The Ghanaian pastor, who made news headlines when he ordered his congregation to bring their used underwears, panties, boxer shorts and brassieres, told his congregation that he was the angel who rolled away the stone from the tomb when Jesus resurrected.
He said in his Easter Sunday sermon:
You have a powerful man of God and some Ghanaians are taking me for granted. Sometimes, it even marvels me. You see, the reason why we are all able to celebrate Easter is that Jesus died and rose again.
In all these, I was there. In fact, I was the Angel who rolled out the stone for Jesus to come out of the tomb. Yes, I am powerful.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/4/i-was-the-angel-who-rolled-out-the-stone-from-the-tomb-when-jesus-resurrected-angel-bishop-daniel-obinim-claims-2.html

Re: "I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone From The Tomb When Jesus Resurrected" by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2018
You might be mis interpreting what he said. He may not imply what you had asserted
Re: "I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone From The Tomb When Jesus Resurrected" by Emperortj93(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2018
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Modern Pastors Focus On Malachi 3 Vs 10? / You Will See The Glory Of God. / On A London Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.