Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Your Best/worst section on Nairaland and why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Best/worst section on Nairaland and why? (1132 Views)

What's The Most Active And Visited Section On Nairaland? / Facts About NAIRALAND And Its Owner (PHOTOS included) / Quote A Friend On Nairaland And Wish Them Happpy Sallah In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Best/worst section on Nairaland and why? by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
There are some sections I love reading on Nairaland because they make my day and add to my life offline.

I love the Business section because I get ideas and information on how to survive in this country.

I also like the sport section because it is what keeps my weekend lively with funny commentary and arguments from the likes of
Airemon, Lesbianboy, Xynerise, Mukina2 and others grin

Then here comes the dislike... undecided

I hate the childish attitude of the Romance section..so annoying and pervert-like attitude. So many asslickers grin

Celebrity section is just so boring and becoming obscene like sexuality sub-section.

I hate the Politics and Religion sections combine. So much hate, bigots and fanatics angry.

Am done.

Lalasticlala smiley

(1) (Reply)

Arraignment Of Dr. Gora For Alleged Illegal Bank Operation: Drama In Court / See What Thailand Does To Stay At Home Offenders – PHOTO / Revolutionizing Garage Door Services With Local Garage Experts In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.