Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu (497 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu by 7Ebisco: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Uche Maduagwu, controversial Nollywood actor, has declared that he can’t marry Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C.

Maduagwu said he can’t marry Cee-C even if he’s offered N10 million because her drama “is too gigantic for him to curb”.

In a post via his Instagram, the actor said, “I can never MARRY cee-c even if I’m offered 10 Million Naira, her drama is too GIGANTIC for my liking.

“Please nobody should beg me abeg, I’m the biggest Actor in Nigeria, and I don’t like rubbish.

“Can you imagine? One Mumu actress is saying that Cee-c and myself will be a great husband and wife, what’s that nonsense?

“Of all the whole beautiful and pretty girls in Nigeria, it’s this Cee-c that you’re saying fits me, please if it’s a joke, you people better stop it.

“I’m too handsome for all this local drama, even if my village people force her on me, I’ll still not accept.

“Cee-c is beautiful no doubt, but with what I see this girl do to someone else’s pikin emotionally in BBnaija house, especially Tobi, I certainly can never marry her, and no amount of money can change my mind.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-why-i-cant-marry-cee-c.html

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018

Who Is Asking You...

Op why Did You Put This Picture... This Man Looks Like Who Needs Help...

Look At His Lips, he Will Love To Suck Breast

His Ears Like Butterfly

His Head Is Like... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
ANOTHER TRASH HEADING TO FRONT PAGE

I AM JUST CHILLING AND JAMMING UP TO G EASY NO LIMIT REMIX

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu by cyndy1000(f): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Even they give her the 45million to marry you she won't....

(1) (Reply)

Https://flvto.club/the-champion-carrie-underwood-mp3-song-download/ / Actress Monica Friday Shares Picture Of Vehicle One-chance Fraudsters Use / #bbnaija: ''tobi Got What He Deserved From Ceec'' Deeone Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.