Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim (884 Views)

Big Bo*bs Model Pamela Odame Delivered From ‘spirits Of Dwarfs’ By Bishop Obinim / Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Pastor Obinim Who Attempts To Fly To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim by toriweymeksense: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
The Founder and Leader of the International Godsway Church, Angel Bishop Daniel Obinim, has made another controversial statement and this time the pastor claim to be the angel who rolled away the tomb stone when Jesus resurrected.

https://www.finalgist.com/i-was-the-angel-who-rolled-the-tomb/

Re: I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim by GloriaNinja(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
undecided HE IS HIGH ON DRUGS
Re: I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim by AdiscoPele: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
I think Christianity and islam should be banned in Nigeria like it is in China.

They are taking this joke too far
Re: I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim by Talktoyoulater(f): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Some pastors need serious flogging.

Re: I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim by MrSensor(m): 3:00am On Apr 11, 2018
AdiscoPele:
I think Christianity and islam should be banned in Nigeria like it is in China.

They are taking this joke too far
go away devil. nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Model Left Partially Blind After Controversial Surgery To Change Eye C / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade / Chika Ike Shares Bikin Body Throwback Photo And Elenu Could Keep Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.