Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Have You Ever Listened To A Music That Made You Cry? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Ever Listened To A Music That Made You Cry? (354 Views)

Swahili Music: That's For Me By Vanessa Mdee Ft Dj Tira Db And Prince Bulo / Check Out The Top 5 Music That Shook The Whole Of Nigeria (no.3 Was A Major Hit) / Have You Listened To This Song From Sinach's Latest Album? I Adore You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Listened To A Music That Made You Cry? by Paulpeterparker: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
have you ever listened to a music that made you cry?

Re: Have You Ever Listened To A Music That Made You Cry? by sirwilson(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
She calls out to the man on the street
"Sir, can you help me?
It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep.
Is there somewhere you can tell me?
He walks on, doesn't look back.
He pretends he can't hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there.

Listen to this song on a very cold night and tell us what u feel...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official / 4 Skales New Songs 2018 Now Dropped / Wow!! Watch What Happened After Davido Met Cristiano Ronaldo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.