Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) (879 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Skye Bank Speaks On Manager Who Drowned To Death / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) by Emelcee: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
The duo are said to have gone to the Beach to catch fun and to celebrate his child’s birthday on Sunday but it turned sour as they both died much to the shock of many.

Ubong Ekpe who was married with four lovely children was until his sudden death the Managing Director ((MD) of Skye Bank Abak Road branch, Uyo.
The death of the fair-skinned MD and that of his brother has thrown their family, friends and colleagues into mourning.

When the news broke on social media, many could not come to terms with the news of their death with some wishing it was not true.
The Ekpes are said to be a popular family in the state whose family house located along Udo Umana Street in Uyo is well known for the “Ekpe” sculpture in front of the house.
When newsmen visited the deceased house, tears and gloom had engulfed the entire household with members refusing to speak on the matter as they were too shocked by the sad news.
Ace Comedian, Sir. James, while reacting to the death of the late Skye Bank MD, on his Facebook page said: “believe me, I have lost a great supporter. One who believes in me, supported all my events.
The news of your being drown alongside your brother at Ibeno Beach yesterday shocks me a great deal.

Click the link below to read more

Sad news: Uyo Skye Bank MD, brother drown in Ibeno Beach http://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/sad-news-uyo-skye-bank-md-brother-drown-in-ibeno-beach/

Re: Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Branch manager not Managing director
Re: Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked
Mysterious!
So these lovely kids are now fatherless. Drinking alcohol before swimming could be the cause. Don't dare it!
My condolences to the bereaved.

cry

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) by fashrola(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
It's really unfortunate that i know him (Really cool guy) and his family house... I can remember when i was much younger... I always anticipate to look at the sculptures in their house in the early 90s..

And i passed by their house yesterday evening, a lot of people were trooping in to symphatize with the family...

I really feel for his parents....

May their Souls RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) by culos(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cute family.
RIP to the man of the house

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Uyo Skye Bank MD, Brother Drown In Ibeno Beach(pics) by Actuarydeji(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Poverty no dey kill person. All the best for you jare

(1) (Reply)

See The Killer Solution To Your ONLINE Marketing Needs! / .. / Is Affiliate Marketing Worth Learning How To Do? Yes. See Why And How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.