Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

#justtryagain - Writing To Inspire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #justtryagain - Writing To Inspire (285 Views)

Get Grammarly Premium, And Take Your Writing To An Enhanced Professional Level. / 17 Beautiful Quotes To Inspire And Encourage You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justtryagain - Writing To Inspire by Mgeorgewrites(f): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Vol 2 “Whatever path we chose to take, there will be highs and lows” - Jessie J

Michelle's corner: Yes yes yes!!! I promised to post volume 2 last week (Monday)�. Apologies guys, I was enjoying the long weekend to the detriment of my school work and blog�. Therefore, I had to sort out school throughout the week, to a reasonable extent. Thanks to everyone who read my previous post. I hope you liked it? And it was educational ✌. Now let’s get today’s write-up started.

Hello guys,

I will be discussing one of the messages in the “Whatever path we choose to take, there will be highs and lows” series; please read volume 1 here. For this write-up I will be discussing the second point - JUST TRY AGAIN.

“The harder you fall the harder you try”

I would like to play a game of “what if” today. I will be taking different realistic and fictional scenarios and highlight certain decisions that might change the result of each presumed “fall.”

LET’S GO

A family friend who didn’t have a child five years into her marriage opted for In-vitro fertilization (IVF). She was consistently told nothing was medically wrong with both her and the husband, but nothing happened still. Her first five IVF procedures were not successful, on the 6th try she got pregnant and had an healthy baby girl (who is her only child till date). You should also bear in mind that this procedure is very expensive and she spent millions of Naira. My question is: what if she had stopped the procedure? Would she have been gotten pregnant regardless? �

I remember watching Laurie and F.E.B Idahosa’s interview on Linda Ikeji TV.

To read the full writeup, please visit: http://mgeorgewrites..com.ng/2018/04/justtryagain-jessie-j.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Deceits / The Africa Of My Dreams / Guidelines For Better Story Writing | A Must Read For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.