Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom (39939 Views)

Placidus Nwachukwu: FCMB Bank Manager Bags 121 Years Jail Over N112m Fraud / NIBSS: Stop! Or You Drown Us All / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Angelanest: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
The deaths of a bank manager and his brother have thrown their family, friends and colleagues into mourning. The branch manager of Skye Bank in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Ubong Ekpe and his brother died after drowning in a Beach.

The duo are reported to have gone to Ibeno Beach where they attended a friend's birthday party on Sunday before their tragic deaths.

According to reports, Ubong Ekpe who was married with four lovely children was until his sudden death the Manager of Skye Bank Abak Road, branch, Uyo.

The late Ubong was a Catholic faithful who worshiped with his family at St. Anthony’s Parish, Ewet Housing.

He is also said to have owned a football betting centre, Naijabet on Udo Umana Street.

Those who spoke on the demise of Ubong Ekpe described him as a jovial, easygoing and compassionate person. He is also said to have been a philanthropist who was quick to assist those who came to him for one form of help or the other.

His friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss/losses.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/uyo-skye-bank-manager-ubong-ekpe-brother-drown-in-ibeno-beach.html

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by BankeSmalls(f): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
His village people finally did their worst.

RIP.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Treasure17(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by serverconnect(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
CHAI, BLACK MAN POWER AT WORK.

3 Likes

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is so sad
May their soul rip
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by edo3(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmm.
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by wwwtortoise(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
2 things are certain in life

1) death

2)
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by naijaguy123456(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Everything is wrong with this country, as big as that beach is am sure there is not a single lifeguard. You cant drive a car without drivers license, you cant build a house without permission from the authority, why have a beach without a lifeguard on stand by ? R I P

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by AroOkigbo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fear Village People
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Apelex(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

RIP.

Wicked villagers
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by phemmyfour: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
A bank manager that cannot swim...

2 Likes

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by GavelSlam: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmm... R.I.P.

If they're Born Again... that's REST IN PEACE!

If they're not Born Again... that's ROAST IN PAIN!!

LIKE for AGREE

SHARE for DISAGREE

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Sirpaul(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmm!... from the village
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Xisnin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

AroOkigbo:
Fear Village People

Apelex:

Wicked villagers

Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Bustincole(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
too bad, so sad

RIP to the dead

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by juwonloo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is so sad,

may there gentle soul rest in peace.

the family should try and take heart, and try to move on
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by damola1: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
sad sad Was at a beach over the weekend... they don't allow black people swim in the ocean.. white fine, but black no no...
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by fpeter(f): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
I still don't understand how grown adults get to drown. If you no sabi swim no be by force.
Just stay away from the waters.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Pavore9: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tragic.

1 Like

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
One of his friends is already eyeing his wife

1 Like

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
For your safety. If you cannot swim, no near water for beach party o. Even if you can swim sef, beach water get force o

1 Like

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Seun360(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Village people, Akwa Ibom village pipu badt gan.
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by cicikhemy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
:oRest in perfect peace sir
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Codo22(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Those pple at the party should be well interrogated!!!
Could some sort of conspiracy
BTW rip

4 Likes

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by IamPatriotic(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Village "elders" are capable of anything, they've completed their assignment with this young handsome looking man. RIP

1 Like

Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Alexis410(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Birthday party gone wrong
Rip
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by Onyenna(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
It's a pity
Re: Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom by mikolo80: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

RIP.

AroOkigbo:
Fear Village People

Apelex:

and these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.