Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Seize Your Destiny - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Seize Your Destiny (806 Views)

Have You Taken A Bottle Of Destiny Yogurt Today? / Know Your Destiny And Be Useful In Life / What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seize Your Destiny by Dthirdeye: 9:43am On May 13, 2010
I don't know about you, but i never want to work at the Nigerian stock exchange, offshore oil companies, banking hall , fund manager, or manager of other peoples money for that matter (i tried it, and i hated it). That's not to say those are not important and very fulfilling jobs. It's just that i never ever dig being an employee. i have always worked for myself and that's my own way of saying i want to dictate when and how hard i work. You are probably not that different from me. Who doesn't want that freedom. And that's what being an entrepreneur is to me, FREEDOM. But don't get me wrong, the freedom of being an entrepreneur demands that i even work harder than the regular 8am-5pm guy, and i usually does. The joy is that i am the master of my own destiny, and with that comes a lot of responsibility. I believe if i don't control my destiny, other will help me shape and control it.

I guess you are getting the gist of what i am saying. i want all of us to consider these facts:

1. There are more people graduating than there are job opportunities.
2. Many of those that get the jobs will rather be doing something else.
3. if you ask an average worker why he wakes up in the morning, he/she will likely tell you that he/she needs to find daily bread.
4. Many people are not getting paid the equivalent of the amount of work they are doing.
5. 80% of employed people will never be rich. While the reverse is the case with employers

The gist is here is "seize the control of your destiny", be a creator of jobs, offer qualitative service to the public, do what you love doing and you will find fulfillment and also wealth. showcase your innate talent, announce yourself to the world and boldly proclaim that "My time has come", work as if it all depends on you, and pray as if it all depends on God.
The right time to start is right now, looks for places you can sell the goods and services you have to offer, be active.
If you are passionate about that residual income, then you will be interested in www. wazaba. com, it is a prominent Nigerian online auction website where you can sell your goods to the the Nigerian market. And if you don't have goods to sell , you can go into the various markets, get the prices and pictures of goods that catches your fancy, add your own profit margin and upload it on wazaba. com,

You are in business, just like that. Till i come your way next time, remember, your destiny is in your hands.
Re: Seize Your Destiny by AjanleKoko: 10:09am On May 13, 2010
@OP,
I am seizing the destiny of this thread, by moving it to the Adverts section.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Nigeria Vs Argentina On Ur Laptop ! / ALL SOLD..Now 66k! Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale,see pix. book 4next set. / Lets Handle Your General Printing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.