Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes (2427 Views)

See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery / Get Your Cereals, Beverages, Milo, Cornflakes, Milk At Factory Prices (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by Pelycan: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please who has eaten the new Nigerian Kelloggs cornflakes that it's advertisement has bombarded our TV screens in the last one month?
My goodness, does that thing taste awful or what? I find it inedible and heavy/grainy in the mouth with a weird smell, and I know the regular kellog's which is manufactured in UK or US tastes really nice and light.
I now don't understand this nija one. Is it really an affiliate of the international one?

I had to trash the 500g pack I bought. No one in my house could eat it. Even my neighbor rejected it. Am I the only one who experienced this

Mod please, to the promised land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by kratosonofzeus: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
seriously its tastes salty
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
It really tastes odd, a bit like good morning cornflakes. My children didn't like it as well, I had to eat the rest.
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Op you're not alone on this
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by MMotimo: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2018
nekib89:

Sorry, can't access email
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by shugacane(f): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2018
seriously i bought it of recent and i was wondering if its cornflakes i'm taking or something else. angry
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by folake4u(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
undecided I prefer Nasco cornflakes to Kellogs. The taste is terrible

2 Likes

Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by casby: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
I bought it my son only tasted it but couldn't swallow it, I didn't want to waste it , when I tried to eat it, it couldn't pass it was like punishment, soaked in milk or not. It's rubbish
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by dominique(f): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
I tried the frosties last week, same weird taste just coated with icing sugar. Though my children were more receptive of it than the cornflakes, I don't think I'll be buying it anymore. Kellogs should never have approved their popular brand name on such low quality junks.
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2018
Interesting. My kids love it.
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by alaura: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I noticed it too. I even thought it was expired until I checked the expiry date. Very Horrible taste
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by MMotimo: 5:04am On May 01, 2018
nekib89:

Sorry, cannot access email
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by signature2012(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
nekib89:
Re: The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes by nwabobo: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
nekib89:

I see you sent me an email on here but unfortunately, I do not receive Nairaland emails.

Mail me @ goodfella4me@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tomato Powder Stew With Chicken: How To Make Tomato Powder Stew Very Easy / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Agbalumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.