Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 (17456 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2023 / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Fadamakay(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
PLS WHAT OF THOSE THAT DID NOT HAVE JAMB ACCOUNT THAT DID JAMB IN 2015 AND WANT TO PRINT THE RESULT AND ADMISSION LETTER, WHAT CAN THEY DO, BECAUSE PRESENTLY ACCOUNT CAN NOT BE CREATED ON JAMB PORTAL

PLS I WIL BE GLAD FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Vasgas: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Fadamakay post=66604878]PLS WHAT OF THOSE THAT DID NOT HAVE JAMB ACCOUNT THAT DID JAMB IN 2015 AND WANT TO PRINT THE RESULT AND ADMISSION LETTER, WHAT CAN THEY DO, BECAUSE PRESENTLY ACCOUNT CAN NOT BE CREATED ON JAMB PORTAL

also waiting
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by sambony4luv(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Can a 2017 Jamb result still be used for admission in 2018?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2018
sambony4luv:
Can a 2017 Jamb result still be used for admission in 2018?

Never, the change of course can only be done at your nearest Jamb registration center. Confirm on this site, www.tuition.ng
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by samuelkingz(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2018
pls house your help is needed..my kid bro saw his result and did a change of course but there was a mistake...on JAMB's site, it us stated that change if course or institution can be done twice even went to thier office at ikoyi and confirmed it .he has made another payment which was accepted and reflected in his jamb portal but still can't change. what could he the cause and how does he go abt it..thank you
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Vasgas: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2018
sir, i also have the same issue. let me drop my contact so that if you are able to solve the issue, you will inform me and also vice versa.
Fadamakay:
PLS WHAT OF THOSE THAT DID NOT HAVE JAMB ACCOUNT THAT DID JAMB IN 2015 AND WANT TO PRINT THE RESULT AND ADMISSION LETTER, WHAT CAN THEY DO, BECAUSE PRESENTLY ACCOUNT CAN NOT BE CREATED ON JAMB PORTAL

PLS I WIL BE GLAD FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
emmyw:
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB  Change Of Choices of Institution/Courses, Name, Gender, State/LGA of Origin and Date Of Birth have commenced. How To Apply For JAMB Change of Course/ Institution. Everything you need to know about the process is available here.

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2018 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.

This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2018 UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:

Correction of Name
Choices of Institution/Courses and
Date Of Birth
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).

JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
As from 2018, candidates can no longer correct their data by themselves. Candidates will have to visit any JAMB registration centre closer to them to change their course, institution and other data.

Only candidates from 2017 and years below can follow the procedure outlined below to change their data on JAMB portal.

Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
Login with your Email and Password.
Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.

Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;

- That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.

- Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.

- That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

- That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)

- That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don't do this, your school will screen you out. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.

- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

- You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.

- Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to ensure the course you are choosing is done in your choice institution.

If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going on at your centre.

Deadline: Not Yet Specified.

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-change-of-course-institution/
Good day OP. I've been trying for some months now to create an account on jamb.org.ng/efacility for REGULARIZATION but has not been successful. How do i go about that?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by emmyw(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blackchampion:
Good day OP. I've been trying for some months now to create an account on jamb.org.ng/efacility for REGULARIZATION but has not been successful. How do i go about that?
Use PC
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
emmyw post=66627h569:
Use PC
It's the same thing. Saying "You can not create account at this moment"
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Blackchampion:
It's the same thing. Saying "You can not create account at this moment"
same problem here bro. any luck yet?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
esaias1:
same problem here bro. any luck yet?
None. It's becoming frustrating.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Blackchampion:
None. It's becoming frustrating.
really have. I've been trying it every single day.
have you visited JAMB office to make enquiries?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
esaias1:
really have. I've been trying it every single day.
have you visited JAMB office to make enquiries?
No, I've not. I don't live close to any of their offices.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Blackchampion:
No, I've not. I don't live close to any of their offices.
I have. but wasn't given a convincing reason. she said its a problem on the site that's being worked on. I don't buy that.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
esaias1:
I have. but wasn't given a convincing reason. she said its a problem on the site that's being worked on. I don't buy that.
When I noticed that, i tot it was because of the ongoing JAMB examinations. But till now it still persist. Meanwhile is JAMB exam still going on?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Blackchampion:
When I noticed that, i tot it was because of the ongoing JAMB examinations. But till now it still persist. Meanwhile is JAMB exam still going on?
they're done with the exams. results have been out for some weeks now.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Benblaq(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
can I do a change of course for my brother he's outta town. please give me the procedures. what and what do I need to go with cus I don't want to walk twice
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by jonesky080(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2018
READ THIS REGULAR MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE WHILE APPLYING FOR IJMB
ENSURE YOU HIT THE SHARE BUTTON, SOMEONE ON YOUR TL MIGHT NEED THIS INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of students have been complaining about UTME?JAMB, yet they are still apply for the same JAMB over and over every year. check the statistics and you will know that JAMB is an avenue to generate an avenue into the government pocket without putting to mind the interest of the applicants.

Therefore they don't see to it that such applicants gains their university admission successfully even sometimes after passing JAMB, some also go about with the UTME upgrade or JAMB score upgrade, aspirant should disregard such information as there is nothing like UTME upgrade, on the other hand.

IJMB has been credible over the years with it's benchmark of success in university admission.

GAIN YOUR 200 LEVEL ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL WITHOUT UTME TODAY.

HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB : Interested IJMB aspirant can register into any of your desired centre nationwide for a successful registration with the steps below, note there are three steps in applying

(1). www.ijmbe.org.ng/beginregistration.php

(2). www.ijmbe.org.ng/paymentconfirmation.php

(3). www.ijmbe.org.ng/registrationform.php

Read testimonies of our daily registered applicants via www.ijmbe.org/testimonial.php

Please also note that accessing our website through any of the search engines may lead to redirection to other websites not associated with us. Prospective candidates or applicants are therefore advised to access our website www.ijmbe.org.ng directly.

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2018
Blackchampion:
bro, any progress yet?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2018
esaias1:
bro, any progress yet?
Not yet. I spoke with their Desk Officer 2weeks ago, she said that they are aware of it, and are working to rectify it.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Hilarious41: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Please I Went To Do Date Of Birth Correction 4 Dis Yr Jamb But Change Date Of Birth Is Nt Indecated There What Do I Do, Av Gone To Jamb Office Nd No Results
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Hilarious41: 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Dose It Mean Changing Date Of Birth In Dis Yr Jamb Is Nt Possible?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Hilarious41: 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
GuyS I Made A Mistake Dis Yr In My Date Of Birth And When I Went To Jamb Office To Correct It There Was No Option To Change Date Of Birth,,,,,,dose It Mean It Cant Be Done? Plz Reply
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2018
Blackchampion:
Not yet. I spoke with their Desk Officer 2weeks ago, she said that they are aware of it, and are working to rectify it.
They would probably keep saying that. I've been able to do mine. through a staff of theirs at Abj.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Hilarious41: 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
esaias1:
They would probably keep saying that. I've been able to do mine. through a staff of theirs at Abj.
Plz If Therez Away U Culd Help Me With Mine Am Very Woried And Have Sleeples Night Bcs Of It
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Blackchampion(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
esaias1:
Are u based in Abj?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Isaolamide: 9:35pm On May 04, 2018
Please any hope for one who hasn't seen his/her result? My younger sister has been waiting for months now and yet to see it.
Anytime she checked, the reply is no result yet
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Hilarious41: 9:54pm On May 04, 2018
Blackchampion:
Are u based in Abj?
No Kogi State, Is There A Possibility?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2018
Blackchampion:
Are u based in Abj?
no, Lokoja. It was done through a cafe attendant here who has his contact.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by esaias1(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2018
Hilarious41:
Plz If Therez Away U Culd Help Me With Mine Am Very Woried And Have Sleeples Night Bcs Of It
i'm in Lokoja. It was done through a cafe attendant who has his contact. I could take u there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIIT Students / Seventy Percent Of Teachers In South-west Are Unqualified - TRCN / WAEC Releases 2019 Results, Plans E-marking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.