Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 (3092 Views)

Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,650/$ At Parallel Market / Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli / Call Us For Your Kuli Kuli ( Groundnut Cake) In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 by Toma96(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
For an average Nigerian and some citizens of some West African countries;
“There is nothing more satisfying like getting home on a hot afternoon to meet Garri (Cassava flakes), chill water, Sugar (may be) and some rolls of Kulikuli.”
Kulikuli is one favourite snack (though many don’t know it is a snack) in Nigeria and some West African countries.
Below are some West African countries where KuliKuli is popular, they include Nigeria, Northern Cameroon, Ghana and Benin.
The snacks come in different sizes and shapes. With the amazing feature been it Cheapness which is why it is loved by most people living an average life.
Apart from been taken with Garri, Kulikuli can be taken with koko, fura, kamu; and is sometimes put in salad, although in a grounded form. It is available in virtually all markets in Nigeria. Despite it origin been traced to Northern part of Nigeria, it had become one snack that is consumed by all and sundries.
However, many of us eat Kulikuli without how its been prepared. Below are the list of ingredients needed for kulikuli preparation:
Groundnut 8 Cups (#450)
Onions (#50)
Dried pepper (#50)
Salt / Sugar (1/2 Teaspoon)
Total cost of preparation is less than a thousand
naira.
PREPARATION
Sun dry groundnuts (dry very well in sun)
Heat the groundnut to make it more coarse (put it in a pot and heat)
Peel or remove the husk with the aid of bottle
Separate the husk from the groundnut
Add pepper and onions
Ground with grounding machine ( here it cost me #100)
After grounding, pour inside a bowl
Add sugar or salt (mostly salt is been used and likewise the two)
Mix properly (mixing can be in form of pressing)
Press the mixed mixture until enough groundnut oil is gotten from it
Cut into different shapes and sizes of your choice (can be round or pencil form)
Pour the extracted oil (groundnut oil) into the frying pan or pot
Fry to your taste.
My advise to sellers and makers of Kulikuli, this snack needs to be rebranded and packaged so that it can go beyond Africa.
This article is written by Mustapha Ahmed

http://alabiolamidereviews.com/2018/04/10/how-to-make-kuli-kuli-the-crunchy-west-african-snack-with-650/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 by Ademat7(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lalasticlala biko FP,OP do a video I Can post it on YouTube
Re: How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 by Toma96(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ademat7:
Lalasticlala biko FP,OP do a video I Can post it on YouTube
okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Business I Can Start At Onitsha Main Market / Why Does My Google Adsense RPM And Earning Usually Drops Nearly Hourly / See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.