Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks (553 Views)

Find Out How To Make Massive Cash Flow / Want To Make An Extra N100,000/monthly Selling Simple Digital Solutions / Accuracy + Compounding = Massive Cash Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks by fernandez001(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
It does not matter whether you know how to write or not

The truth of the matter is, some of the top internet gurus like Pat Flynn, Frank Kern etc., made their first millions through selling an ebook.

But the question is,

Do you want to own a book that brings you cash?

Everybody knows that if you write a book, and it’s actually good, it can make you the foremost authority in your market faster than just about anything out there………………….

And that kind of position can bring in cash better than anything else…
But how do you actually get your book DONE….. without taking forever to write it and without having to pay some ghost writer?

And do you SELL it?

And how do you turn the book in cash?

If you’d like to do all of that ( and more) I’d be delighted to help you out
http://everpassiveincome.com/ebook-money-machine/

I’ll show you
• How to get your ebook done quickly… without writing a single word or hiring someone else to write it. Seriously, this is the exact method I’ve been using and it’s exactly what I will be giving to you.
• Exactly what to make the book about so it’s like a “customer magnet” for your business
• What to call it
• How to build (and sell) information products that are related to your book (quickly)

This is a real-world stuff that’s working now. Owning an ebook.

http://everpassiveincome.com/ebook-money-machine/
Re: How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks by MrLankeeee(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Must you sell ur materials. Help Nigerians looking for how to make it online. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks by fernandez001(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Anything you give something to get, you always attach value to it especially knowledge. I know what am talking about.
Re: How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks by MrLankeeee(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
fernandez001:
Anything you give something to get, you always attach value to it especially knowledge. I know what am talking about.

Help me first. I'm broke and jobless

(1) (Reply)

10 Tons Gas Tank Needed (fairly Nigerian Used) / Training On Business Writing Skills / Catfish Hatchery Problem And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.