Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

#script2screen Africa Reality TV Project: Answer To #bbnaija’s Flaws - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #script2screen Africa Reality TV Project: Answer To #bbnaija’s Flaws (375 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Big Break Moment Africa Reality Show: 500 Students Auditioned In FCT For N30m / Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#script2screen Africa Reality TV Project: Answer To #bbnaija’s Flaws by Omonaijablog: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
How do you rescue a drowning nation? A nation that has thrown her values into the mud. A nation that adopts negative European values and neglects the positive ones. How?

We have forgotten who we are, what we stood for and what our forefathers fought for rather, we have become ‘sir’ (slave I remain) to the European culture and attitudes. Or how do you describe a country like ours sending young, energetic and resourceful ones on a life destroying mission to South Africa for three (3) months all in the name of a reality show that carried the name of Nigeria yet not shot here.

http://kinggsblog..com/2018/04/script2screen-africa-reality-tv-project.html

(1) (Reply)

/ Sun Newspaper Award Of The Year 2019: 16th Award / Prospective Housemates Talk About Smartest Place To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.