Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears (37534 Views)

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Nollyzonenews: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina just ended her relationship with Miracle in the ongoing big brother Nigeria. While she was talking to Tobi,she said is no longer interested in miracle and don't like him anymore

Tobi feels she is drunk.

Watch Video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hv0rQrCng4

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by rockcitie: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Foolish & wayward girl, shamelessly double-dating & having sëx on live TV.

Kudos to Ebuka for shaking that table. She wanted to eat her cake & have it.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by phintohlar(f): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
rockcitie:
Foolish & wayward girl, shamelessly double-dating & have sëx on live TV.

and here i am thinking Ebuka didn't do well by asking her that question, but i think ur right tho. If she no wetin good for her ehn, make she just hold on to Miracle if not she'll loose in both side oh cos her bobo wey dey house no go do again

49 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by UnknownT: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
This girl is naive and gullible. Dating this kind of girl only "advantage " is the steady Pussy knacking. Apart from that, there is nothing else she can bring to the table. No wonder the so called boyfriend is still supporting her. Miracle should keep collecting his share till the end of the show sad

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by rockcitie: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
phintohlar:
and here i am thinking Ebuka didn't do well by asking her that question, but i think ur right tho. If she no wetin good for her ehn, make she just hold on to Miracle if not she'll loose in both side oh cos her bobo wey dey house no go do again

She's already a loser cuz Miracle eye don clear. He has finally realised that she had kept him in friendzone all this while.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by phemmyfour: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2018
phintohlar:
Its Ebuka's job to ask those difficult questions that ll cause double wahala in the house

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by tyson98: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Fish brain looking at her alone you will know she's second to an imbecil.e ode

See how she dey talk sef oponu

14 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Jethrolite(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2018
rockcitie:
Foolish & wayward girl, shamelessly double-dating & having sëx on live TV.

This girl na mental case.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by anizy(f): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2018
If she lyk make she end am in happiness na she sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by emperortony: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
That confused human!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Daslim180(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
A fu*ked pu**y can't be unfu*k!!! grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
She's just like many girls her age; confused when it comes to matters of the heart.

Love , lust or whatever you call it has a way of messing up the head of youngsters. I won't be hard on her. I feel pity for her.

But I think one thing many agree on, is that she is 'slow', to put it mildly. Too 'unsmart'.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by satowind(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Miss Rico my man

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
grin

You sure say Nina na Ibo girl? Why end a relationship with someone who's about to become a millionaire? Nina is confused.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by gbaskiboy: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Buhati declare his
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by sawdi: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
She is dumb but hot!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by jimcaddy(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
I swear this Nina babe is the dumbest Housemate Big Brother has ever witnessed. You need to play your cards right. Another smart girl would have sensibly answered Ebuka's question without a care in the world. Shows that she will be so emotionally stable. Miracle should shenk her jare. All na game afterall...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by pawesome(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Imagine nonsense...met in one enclosed space...starting dating in dt same enclosed space....fuuucked in that same enclosed space...now broke up in dt same space.....

This is madness of the highest oda...and d shediot is even cryn....

And some pple sit down and watch dis shhiiiit morning till nyt....

And of cz,we still have buhari as president and if it goes on like dis,dt nigga isn't gonna b going aniwia come 2019 cz the YOUTHS are busy dating,fucking and breaking up in one useless show

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by bjayx: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Wit all d problem wey buhari add for naija, Nina issue no near am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by zolajpower: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
She should just hang on jare.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by CSTR1003: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Person wey go marry this girl put for house must be a 9-5 worker.

If you leave this kind girl go work for offshore for 2 weeks, na regular orgy with random guys she go use warm your house.

26 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle has miraculously ate the meat, and left the bone for whoever is interested.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by lilmax(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
girls without self worth, self control, attention starved irritates the crap outta me

this is my way of finding out how fucke.d up a girl is

you dont need to date a thousand years, girls cant hide this three things

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by uzoma213(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
I knew this girl was sick undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by SIRmanjar(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
This gel is dumb ad dangerous.

Shiz not in miracles class yet he stood by her,defended her when necessary ad motivated her all the time,now she feels the show is coming to an end ad she no longer needs his help ad called him frend instead of boy frend,she com dey shed crocodile tears untop...I trust miracle..when he winz the money she will surely hang her miserable confused self.

Am not miracles fan but from now hence forth am his FAN...I want him to win lemme see the way she will shamelessly beg him.

MIRACLE MUST WIN.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by deepwater(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Lol

Typical Owerri girl.

The guy that battled for her angry

This same guy made her remain in the house.

This same guy fan base shared votes for her to still have the opportunity to breath air in the house today.

Now she made it to the finals, she dumped him like f.uck

Never bite the hands that feeds you Nina.

You would see miracle survive this weekend to come take the money home.

Oge me gi vooom nanya

He will still f.uck u after the show in SA and fu.cck you when you touch Ikeja and ff.uck you again when u get to Owerri and return your condemned toto to Collins

Collins will then try to repair the toto and spoil it again
Before total handing over command of the toto to Rocha's so that a statue of it can be erected at okigwe road as a national honour to your family

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Jayuba(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Small pikin dey worry the girl. Too childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by sage101: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Lolz.....Dnt forget to update their reconciliation

#FeministsRule
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Surulady: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2018
tyson98:

Fish brain looking at her alone you will know she's second to an imbecil.e ode

See how she dey talk sef oponu
uncle is it ur foolishness,it is ur slowpoke?is it ur ode?why are you tearing cloth over another person madness ��‍♀️I tire for you ooooooo

Miracle is my everything my boyfriend is my boyfriend.....oloriburuku ni geh yi sha grin

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by HoodBillionaire: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
bich

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by victorazyvictor(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
When a lady no get brain na her t0to go suffer.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Comparing DSTV And HiTV / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.