Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Education And Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Education And Skill (397 Views)

Help!! Please Is There Any Difference Between A Business Education And B.admin c / BUSINESS And SKILL ACQUISITION, Whatsapp 07059692292 / Free Solar Installation Training And Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education And Skill by Gistforme(m): 1:44am On Apr 11, 2018
I have noticed still wondering why this 2 things confused people a lot. Let me begin by asking this question "do u tink education is a success or a means to being successful" . I know a lot of people myt get the question on the other way round but to be candid with u i see education as a scam which you cant avoid being duped by, a lot of youth today mostly d student falls into the trap of school is the only way which is not to my own reasonning, for instance a student will be home on a 4 month vacation and all he will be doing is sleeping and eating believing dat afterall am in school and am gonna be a graduate soon but 4geting d fact their are tons of graduate out there still searching for the job he is graduating for and also 4get the fact that he is in Nigeria . To me we have to wise up we have to start engaging ourselves in one skill or the other even if you are in skull just find something that interest you then move to a nearby place where you see it suitable for you to learn at your leisure time even when you are on break you can do the same because the leaders dnt really care about us (youths) so let care for ourselves and do you that education and skill makes you different, conduct a research about china and see people with skill on the list of there billionnaire.. I hope this heartdrop of mine add a positive impact here. Your experience and add up is highly welcome. Thanks...
Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
lets wake the youth up. Pls let this get to FP so people can contribute
Re: Education And Skill by promisious: 3:27pm On May 06, 2018
U can log in and do it..

(1) (Reply)

Vita Foam Nigeria Management Trainee Programme (MTP) 2018 / EXCLUSIVE: “police Officers Pay N2 Million For Promotion”, Buhari, Osinbajo’s Or / Make Money Online Working At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.