Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Help! I Am Strongly In Need Of Assistance. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Am Strongly In Need Of Assistance. (249 Views)

Need Of Assistance To Continue My Education / Help! I Am Strongly In Need Of Assistance. / Please Help I No Longer Understand Things If I Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Strongly In Need Of Assistance. by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 11, 2018
I am presently in my Final year,I say that with a sign of relief because after single handedly sponsoring myself with little or no help from family and friends. The journey so far has been challenging ( not to use hash words). But it has gotten to a point where the situation of things and the state where I find myself, I have not choice but to cry for help. My first semester exams are around the corner and I have no means of paying up. All usual and possible means have proven abortive. The only means I have used to survive over the years ended last year as the family I teach extra lessons has relocated abroad leaving me with no choice but to fend for myself. I have tired other means but failed. A friend of mine adviced me to seek help here that is what I am presently doing. I have gotten most of my means but d most important ones which including my school fees and project issues is costing about N30,000. I am holding a strong 2:1 which I hope to graduate with. I don't mind working for it but I can't get it as fast as it is needed. If it could be borrowed to me, I don't mind doing odd jobs to pay for it but I have never engaged in crimes and do not have the intentions to do so. If it is given I ll really appreciate it. I can forward my school details which includes my School I.d, admission letter, the link at which you could check if I have paid my school fees, the link to check my current result. I am presently on scholarship but it will only come late and it ll be too late to pay my school fees. I could also forward my scholarship letter for proof that I could pay up if the money is being given. I stay in Lagos and can come in person if asked to do that. Please it is very urgent, God bless you as you assist

To contact me:‭09063464097‬( text or call) email: desker89@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Am Strongly In Need Of Assistance. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Desker89:
I am presently in my Final year,I say that with a sign of relief because after single handedly sponsoring myself with little or no help from family and friends. The journey so far has been challenging ( not to use hash words). But it has gotten to a point where the situation of things and the state where I find myself, I have not choice but to cry for help. My first semester exams are around the corner and I have no means of paying up. All usual and possible means have proven abortive. The only means I have used to survive over the years ended last year as the family I teach extra lessons has relocated abroad leaving me with no choice but to fend for myself. I have tired other means but failed. A friend of mine adviced me to seek help here that is what I am presently doing. I have gotten most of my means but d most important ones which including my school fees and project issues is costing about N30,000. I am holding a strong 2:1 which I hope to graduate with. I don't mind working for it but I can't get it as fast as it is needed. If it could be borrowed to me, I don't mind doing odd jobs to pay for it but I have never engaged in crimes and do not have the intentions to do so. If it is given I ll really appreciate it. I can forward my school details which includes my School I.d, admission letter, the link at which you could check if I have paid my school fees, the link to check my current result. I am presently on scholarship but it will only come late and it ll be too late to pay my school fees. I could also forward my scholarship letter for proof that I could pay up if the money is being given. I stay in Lagos and can come in person if asked to do that. Please it is very urgent, God bless you as you assist

To contact me:‭09063464097‬( text or call) email: desker89@gmail.com

Get lost!

Go and Sell the Phone you used to browse

Lazybones!!

(1) (Reply)

Professional Buy Online Essay Writing Service UK / JAMB Explains Removal Of Candidates’ Results On Its Portal / JAMB 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.