Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals (43613 Views)

Corper For Employnment / Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video) / Two Pair Of NYSC Identical Twins During POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by JJBROS(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2018
jazboy:
Recruit Soldier with Ordinary O level result treating Corp member this way, those beast misuse power.

NA SO! COME RECRUITMENT CENTRE FOR JOS HERE AND SEE MANY CORPERS FIGHTING FOR THE JOB OF ORDINARY O'LVEL. grin grin grin grin.

I FLOGGED MANY YESTERDAY.......NONSENSE
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2018
U think say na joke?
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Lastborn12(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
jazboy:
Recruit Soldier with Ordinary O level result treating Corp member this way, those beast misuse power.

Mind you Nigerian Army have PHD holders Bsc and HND holders on like before. No work in Nigeria and guys need money to keep the body and soul alive. Graduates under State government level how much is their Salary..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by gozzlin: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Oblongata:
the story seems 1 sided though...

he probably vexed the soldier especially with the belief that he would be passing out

something like this;

soldier; hey you get back in line..

corper; *walks on, oga am going for water

soldier; are you deaf?

corper; na you dey deaf, i said am going for water

then we know what happens next

am not saying that is exactly what happened o, but having served 14years ago i know camp soldiers don't fight corpers without being provoked

Could you please shut up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Lastborn12(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Jethrolite:
This boy looks like an igbobian(smoker). He is not telling the entire story and trying to victimise the soldier. A soldier does not just assault a corper because in the barracks a corper is a grade level one officer.

Keep deceiving yourself. Bsc holders are joining the the Army as a recruit
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by HeyCorleone(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Oblongata:

he probably vexed the soldier especially with the belief that he would be passing out

something like this;

soldier; are you deaf?

am not saying that is exactly what happened o, but having served 14years ago i know camp soldiers don't fight corpers without being provoked

That was 14 years ago man. Fvcking 14 years ago. There was still much sanity in the land. Police/Sars didn't harass innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Chocoman(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
ELVISHOT:
Buhari, Military, Amaechi, And Co. Bunch of Touts. I have my PVC which I will use and send them to Prison! Boy sorry , don't cry. Just get your PVC it will be well.

I guess it was Buhari, Amaechi, the Nigerian Military and Co. that instructed that clueless soldier to dehumanize the young man. I am not a fan of the clueless govt
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Meekdon: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2018
animals
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by einsteine(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Great504:
Even though, I have not been able to hear from the Soldier, I know it's not true. Soldiers don't beat call members like that. They see corpers as their own children. The highest a soldier can ever do to a corper is to drill in punishment. Ask him, he must have done something barbaric.

Call members indeed.

If you knew how to spell, you would not be blaming the victim and supporting the uncultured individuals that make up the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by computerglobal(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2018
JJBROS:

NA SO! COME RECRUITMENT CENTRE FOR JOS HERE AND SEE MANY CORPERS FIGHTING FOR THE JOB OF ORDINARY O'LVEL. grin grin grin grin.

I FLOGGED MANY YESTERDAY.......NONSENSE

A soldier sighted

grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Jethrolite(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Lastborn12:

Keep deceiving yourself. Bsc holders are joining the the Army as a recruit
It is their choice then because a graduate should go for DSS course.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Olifiz(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Oblongata:

something like this;

soldier; are you deaf?

Sir, Well fourteen years is a long time for a change to have taken it’s full course I did my NYSC camp in that Edo camp in Okada opposite igbinedion uni some years back too I can say some of the soldiers were good while some were just cruel n sad.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Psoul(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Faithway10:
An Edo state corps member was allegedly brutalized by a soldier after he took permission to get water during rehearsals for their upcoming POP tomorrow.

Twitter user, Kohzy shared the above photo of the corper in blood stained shirt and wrote;

WTF is wrong with Nigeria system?
A soldier beating a corps member brutally because he left the parade ground (despite takn an excuse) to get water during d rehearsal for d forthcoming POP @EdoState and makn d situation worst, d nysc officials couldn’t take any reasonable action

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/soldier-allegedly-brutalizes-corps-member-for-leaving-parade-ground-during-pop-rehearsals.html

Excuse has to be granted before making the move. U are on a parade ground with military men that beliv in discipline and orderliness. And u don't say "No" to the man holding gun.

The boy must be a very stupid boy. His service period should be extended to 6months for him to learn how to be discipline.
Now his head has bn broken, let him go and fight the army guy.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by obum83: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oblongata:

something like this;

soldier; are you deaf?

they don't touch corper mayb he provoked ...wen I was in camp some people ws messing up because soldiers can't beat them . Mayb this particular soldier was ready to face the consequences
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
What is a grown man like this doing in POP reharsal. After 3 days of useless parade at camp. I was already fed up with the parade i had to disengaged myself from it. The useless soldier that did this to this man is not okay at all. The NYSC state coordinator in Edo should summon the idiot soldier. Soldiers are not allowed to beat corps members there is a disciplinary committee for unruly corps members.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Oblongata: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
obum83:
they don't touch corper mayb he provoked ...wen I was in camp some people ws messing up because soldiers can't beat them . Mayb this particular soldier was ready to face the consequences
my point exactly...

when i was in camp, soldiers would punish u this minute, and the next u are singing 'kumbaya' 2geda in mammy market drunk,

the only people the soldiers brutalized were cultists.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Isaacvin(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Don't ever, ever, water a parade.

It's never a nice thing.
what is d one saying? wat if d guy collapse or sumtin worst happens to him? shey na ur papa go bear d LOST?
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by holuphisayor(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
one sided story. I would believe the dude stepped beyond his boundary. And he truly deserves it.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by IdeyFindWife: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oblongata:

something like this;

soldier; are you deaf?

It's not permitted anywhere in the NYSC constitution or the operational charter that soldiers are permitted to physically barter, hospitalize or kill Corp members.

It's the same old shitty stunts those over-entitled illiterate soldiers feel it's their right to pull every time. A reflection of our lawless military and their retardation despite all efforts to educate them.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by greggng: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
I am not supporting what the soldier did, but we should understand they operate on regimental life style of discipline. Obey before complain. At eseyin there was no water in camp and I needed to bath. I went to mammy market and bought a bag of pure water for that purpose. The soldiers caught me while I was discharging the water to a bucket . I was locked up and reminded that my body is useless cos that water could 've been used for drinking. I didn't argue I was released. Assuming I argued my fate would 've been worst than this stubborn man . Moral lesson how you react to certain issues determines what you get from it.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by ubongokon(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
ELVISHOT:
Buhari, Military, Amaechi, And Co. Bunch of Touts. I have my PVC which I will use and send them to Prison! Boy sorry , don't cry. Just get your PVC it will be well.
u sound foolish and myopic in ur opinion/argument
U looter u will soon be sent to jail
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by sparog(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Before you comment and troll d soldier, you should no that this is a fake story because soldiers are not invited to the POP ceremony, it's just the NYSC civilian officials.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by isaacprinz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
jazboy:
who told you he only has o level cert? that soldier in question could have a better and higher cert than u posses at the moment wake up bros.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by etibaba(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
sparog:
Before you comment and troll d soldier, you should no that this is a fake story because soldiers are not invited to the POP ceremony, it's just the NYSC civilian officials.
Pls don't say something you aren't sure of, so which force is in charge of corpers for their Pop ceremony? Bakassi abi.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Temple1288(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oblongata:

something like this;

soldier; are you deaf?

Provocation indeed!

Provoked to beat up an individual? Wonderful!
Black people from Africa are indeed useless..
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Musa322(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
I thought a serving corper is equivalent to a colonel in the Nigerian army.Na wa ooo, abi d soldier dey prepare d guy for war....���
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Franky9584(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
on no account should a soldier do this to a corper.... the only thing a soldier can do u is to punish u not to break ur head.... abi u steal him gun?.... jux asking
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by mikolo80: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Samsimple:
Na only ontop civillians body dem dey claim power when dem send them go jungle now instead make dem go handle bokoharam, them go cook okra soup dey upload d pic for social media...
why civilian too de try show power with sojo
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by CioAngels(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
I think he has just toyed with his job by thinking green khaki is his visa to misbehave by inflicting such wound on the young man.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Oblongata: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:

Provocation indeed!

Provoked to beat up an individual? Wonderful!
Black people from Africa are indeed useless..
all am saying is that there are 2 sides to a story

and yes, people do get provoked, black or white

i can't curse your dad and expect you to smile

there is what we call'animalistic tendency'
Re: Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals by Festacbreed(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
jazboy:

Commot jor, you think its all soldier with o level? Soldiers don wise up. U think say nah only you go school? There must be something that went wrong, but am not siding the soldiers for what he did, things could be settled without striking the coper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starboy Charging Centre Spotted In Ondo State Orientation Camp Today. Photos / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.