Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Man Like Him. New Hot Romance! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man Like Him. New Hot Romance! (545 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / A Cry For Love - A Romance Story / Conspiracy (Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Like Him. New Hot Romance! by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Two embodiment of flesh were rubbing each other behind the car. That was excess friction.
She was freaking him out.

It had not been too long since she left his house after her service as a maid yet they got closer. She was with a man, the husband of another woman. Cold that chills the spine. She could not help but fall in love with how he loved his wife. She had seen most of him but one.
She fell deeply and who could ever doubt, right behind the Range Rover she wanted him dipping her cunt.

With her own hands, Vera tore her top apart and rubbed him the more.

‘Sir you know I’m in love with you. I never hid it. I want you anywhere, here, there, now, let’s jump into the car.’

Christian swallowed. That was the fifth time his Adam’s apple jumped in pain, he wanted to drop some tears. That wasn’t a pain of the heart alone for his whole body melted in vain. He forgot the reason he came to meet his young servant again.

That night, it looked like finally, she would have her way. He would succumb and give it to her but he thought of his wife.

He swallowed a big one again. Vera was busy kissing him all over, her desperation was like a curse but why was he not totally responding? She quickly pulled on his dick and slapped him slightly on the cheek.

‘Swear you don’t want this Sir. Sir!’ She dragged him closer to the car making a way for them to get into the car but Christian pulled back.

He wanted to be there. To stand there and do nothing. Perhaps something might help.

‘I need a saviour.’ Christian cried inside. ‘This is another woman, another beautiful woman but there is one I’m bound to forever. The promises I made to Rita. Rita where are you? Come and push this woman away and control me like you want. I said I will love you alone forever but right now I cannot count on myself, Rita. I’m losing.’

Thank God to thoughts that will never be heard, Vera could not hear him otherwise she would have dealt with him there and then in her rough way, she was in control. She loved to be in control of anything she ever wanted.

‘Christian will not go home alive if he didn’t Bleep me tonight.’ She promised herself.

Well, Christian didn’t hear that too. The only thing he heard was the cry of her oppression to him although, it felt good. The way she possessed and ravished him as they stood there and those hands of hers. He was slowly forgetting his home, his pretty son and the vow endowed ring around his fourth finger.

The thoughts came up again and this time, it was a thought to push away. To push her far into vanity with his entire strength. The rift he would create between them might be the grace to love his wife again.

‘On the count of three,’ Christian ordered himself.
‘One,
One and half,
Two,’

Vera instantly stopped kissing him and looked over his shoulder. He in turn looked back and found....

Continue:
http://egbechofaith.com/man-like-new-hot-romance-yourlibraryforreals/

(1) (Reply)

The Yahoo Boys / My Personal Demons / Quarantine Diaries (episode 14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.