Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Alajo Online Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Alajo Online Recruitment (1915 Views)

How Online Recruitment Agencies Help You Find A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alajo Online Recruitment by bamsonkumu(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Hello All,

Please do we have anybody here who is working with the above company? i was shortlisted for an interview but i want to find out about them before attending the interview.
All suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Dan200ng: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Was also shortlisted for test/interview in oyo tomorro. Trying to see if it worth going.

Anybody with info about alajoonline shd plsss help out here.
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by bamsonkumu(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
@dan200ng, which position did you apply for? my interview is in ibadan is yours too ?
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Dan200ng: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
@bamsokumu

Marketing executive
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by KizitoMike(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
I was invited for same interview but I wanna know if you guys are familiar with the firm. I don't wanna waste my resources for nothing. help a brother.
Anybody with info should DM on Whatsapp: 08061107552
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by lakezedd: 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
Please how was the interview when u attended it.
Thank you.
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by jaiye4love: 4:38pm On May 16, 2018
Pls how was the interview with alajo online for those of you that have attended interview with them?
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Onecliickbbb: 7:00am On May 17, 2018
They are looking for people to use and dump.
As for me, I won't advice anyone to attend their interviews.

1 Like

Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by modupetemie: 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
pls who attended d interview and how was it?
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by arishekola(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2018
Hello house,

Has anyone attended Alajo online interview...

What is there pay like, does it worth going pls.
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Adewumielizabet: 7:29pm On May 20, 2018
Please I also need information about Alajo online, please this is my WhatsApp number 07062728639
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Asunke2020: 5:46pm On May 21, 2018
Run for your life.
Resigned after 3days.

1 Like

Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by seun1001: 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
Na wa o

Sincerely sometimes, we need to work on ourselves so that we don't mislead others. I completed the Alajo online recruitment exercise trying to see what they are into, and sincerely they are wonderful people, As you know nothing in Nigeria would come free but i could see a different picture for the first time, After you pass through the interview, i did like 4 different interviews and one written test. I was asked to wait but before even we started in the morning we were all told what the company represent.

It is a target oriented company and result driven, they don't want staff who will sit and do nothing, waiting to get paid at the end of the month. All my life is target, so i took the offer, we were trained and thats it.

I can say i got a job without any string attached by anybody, they are direct and their pay is good too, so, what else do i want than this. The only way you could have such offer and throw it away is when you don't understand the kind of job you are applying for

DSR/DSA Direct Sales Rep/Agent or Marketing, we all know what you are suppose to be doing

guys, if you are fit for the job, go for it, it's a save zone and don't let us discourage our-self

1 Like

Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Asunke2020: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
seun1001:
Na wa o

Sincerely sometimes, we need to work on ourselves so that we don't mislead others. I completed the Alajo online recruitment exercise trying to see what they are into, and sincerely they are wonderful people, As you know nothing in Nigeria would come free but i could see a different picture for the first time, After you pass through the interview, i did like 4 different interviews and one written test. I was asked to wait but before even we started in the morning we were all told what the company represent.

It is a target oriented company and result driven, they don't want staff who will sit and do nothing, waiting to get paid at the end of the month. All my life is target, so i took the offer, we were trained and thats it.

I can say i got a job without any string attached by anybody, they are direct and their pay is good too, so, what else do i want than this. The only way you could have such offer and throw it away is when you don't understand the kind of job you are applying for

DSR/DSA Direct Sales Rep/Agent or Marketing, we all know what you are suppose to be doing

guys, if you are fit for the job, go for it, it's a save zone and don't let us discourage our-self

This people are just too terrible! This is the Director posing as a job seeker or whatever to deceive us here. LWKMD!!!!!! issokay.... Zootopia indeed...

1 Like

Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Kolus: 1:27am On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
seun1001:
Na wa o

If u love yourself, Pls run from this company, this is the director pretending to be an applicant except you want to be paid #800 naira at the end of the month.... You will say it's not possible abi? Try them...
They are destiny truncaters

1 Like

Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by Kolus: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
arishekola:
Hello house,

Has anyone attended Alajo online interview...

What is there pay like, does it worth going pls.

No it doesn't worth it.... They are scams
Re: Alajo Online Recruitment by jaiye4love: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Kolus:
[color=#006600][/color]

No it doesn't worth it.... They are scams
They are big time scams, I met those tiny boys after travelling all the way from calabar to ibadan.,only for me to see that they are just there dreaming. They said I should go and get my target before employment

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Career Opportunities!Apply Fast / Tell Me Your Employer, I'll Tell You How Poor You Are. / Why Geology Graduates Are The Most Unemployed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.