Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let (2938 Views)

Urgent Position In Iba Ojo Lagos / Job Vacancies: A School In Iba Ojo LGA. / A Room (toilet And Bathroom Attached) To Let At Ikorodu (50k)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2018
good morning all,

i am relocating from lagos this weekend temporarily but for a while and my second apartment needs a new owner. its a room self contain with seperate kitchen, toilet and bathroom and water rushes 24/7. we have pumping machine for electricity and generator so water is never an issue.. the house has lots of space so if you have 4 cars, they can all fit in. the rent on a yearly basis is cheap, 90k per year which expires end of feb so i already paid 60k in march...bring 40k and the apartment is yours...i stay with my landlady and a new tenant who just moved in this month,,so overpopulation is non existent.. (this offer is just for now till saturday)..note..my electronics is still in the house but would move them out on saturday except the propective tenant wants to buy them.

i will leave my rug for the new tenant..along with a few items,,but he/she would have to pay for my over 25 inch mattress if they want..
call for inspection..08061227710...

note: Iba, Ojo is after iyana iba, very close to lagos state university main campus, ojo, as well as close to igando, egbeda, okoko, alaba international etc....
Just one more day.. Make the call now..
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by tosbobby(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Why not attach some images
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2018
tosbobby:
Why not attach some images
sorry i dont have images..that would mean posting images of one of the houses i currently stay in..any interested person should please come for a look..it dosent cost much....
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Going.. Going.
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Keep the calls coming in guys.
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
2 more days to go.. Till Saturday...
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Call me.. And come for Inspection
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Still available.. Thanks to those that called.. Keep the calls coming..
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
just a day left guys.make that call now
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by captainking(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
captainking:
good morning all,

i am relocating from lagos this weekend temporarily but for a while and my second apartment needs a new owner. its a room self contain with seperate kitchen, toilet and bathroom and water rushes 24/7. we have pumping machine for electricity and generator so water is never an issue.. the house has lots of space so if you have 4 cars, they can all fit in. the rent on a yearly basis is cheap, 90k per year which expires end of feb so i already paid 60k in march...bring 40k and the apartment is yours...i stay with my landlady and a new tenant who just moved in this month,,so overpopulation is non existent.. (this offer is just for now till saturday)..note..my electronics is still in the house but would move them out on saturday except the propective tenant wants to buy them.

i will leave my rug for the new tenant..along with a few items,,but he/she would have to pay for my over 25 inch mattress if they want..
call for inspection..08061227710...

note: Iba, Ojo is after iyana iba, very close to lagos state university main campus, ojo, as well as close to igando, egbeda, okoko, alaba international etc....
still available
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by CodedPlumber(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello.. Still available?
Re: Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let by joe10: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
SELF-CONTAIN APARTMENT IN ALABA FOR RENT

A self-contain apartment ( a room, kitchen and toilet) is available for rent at alaba International market, ojo, lagos.

COST:
Annual Rent = N120,000
Agrency Fee = N50,000
Agreement Fee = N50,000
Total Package = N220,000

Call or whatsapp @ 07065790724 or 08083805944

(1) (Reply)

Eko Electricity Distribution Company Job Vacancies / : Vacancy United States Mission Nigeria - Management Assistant - Abuja / Iadc/iwcf Competency Programs - May 2010 Training Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.