Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads (8282 Views)

Shan George & Patience Ozokwor At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Basketmouth And Patience Ozokwor In Berlin (Throwback Photo) / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by MissyB1(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2010
Patience Ozokwor a.k.a. Mama Gee and the highly controversial busty actress, Mercy Johnson are said to be at loggerheads. The show of shame that ensured between the Nollywood actresses, it was gathered caused a lot of pandemonium in a movie set at Ogwashi Ukwu in Delta state of Nigeria a few days ago where the people of the land all gathered to watch their dirty linen being washed in public. As the story goes, Patience Ozokwor, in her sheer display of comic ability, didn’t take a role seriously and Mercy who was acting alongside was said to have shouted to correct the veteran actress popularly called Mama Gee. In a very rage manner, Mama Gee was allegedly said to have shut her mouth with a stern warning that she should never ever correct her in such uncultured manners " after all, you’re my junior" she said.

It was under this act that another scene erupted as the two adorable faces in Nollywood exchanged slaps, blows and spits on each other’s faces, we learnt."Separating them was too much of a problem because they almost reached each other’s jugular and when eventually they were separated, each of them went their separate ways, crying uncontrollably. Mama Gee kept shouting ‘’why must she correct me…, who is Mercy to correct me?’’ and Mercy replies ‘’What wrong have I done asking you for the right reaction on my close up shot?’’.
An eye witness said. Meanwhile, Mercy, before now had accused top Nollywood damsels
like Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Dakore Egbuson, Genevieve Nnaji and Tricia Eseigbe of being jealous of her rapid progress and success in the industry. On Mama Gee’s case, however, she may be wrong to point an accusing finger on the ageless actress over same allegation she leveled on the younger ones. These actresses who are not having a smooth sailing relationship with Mercy, we learnt, have all been on her black book as she was said to have vowed never to play any role under them no matter how fat the fee is.

‘’I have always been humble and never disrespected any one, I don’t know why they have their eyes on me’’ says Mercy Johnson. The movie is being produced by Sky Movies and directed by Ikechukwu Onyeka. Meanwhile, when Mercy was contacted to comment on the issue, she vehemently said that such a thing never happened.
Mama Gee

Mercy Johnson.

Source: http://nollywoodgossip.lurrenzinc.com/news.php
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 13, 2010
She looks like a slut in that pix undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by Nezed(f): 8:13am On May 14, 2010
What HORRIBLE pix of those two you have there!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by MissyB1(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2010
Lol. I thought alotta Dudes would Like Mercy Johnson's.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by motunrayoo(f): 3:41pm On May 14, 2010
ashy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by hackney(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2010
i won't be surprised one bit if it truly happened.
i'm sure people also come to blows regularly in nigerian offices.
Empty bloated egos.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On May 14, 2010
I can't say I don't empathize with Mercy. The nonsense these people do with this their 'I am older than you' crapola.
Like being older than you means they own your life.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by Travelista(f): 6:03pm On May 14, 2010
Is Mercy manic? I'm being serious because how can one woman have so many confrontations and put it all on people being 'jealous'? I really hope she didn't raise her hand to Mama Gee; that's against our culture on so many different levels.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by Kx: 6:13pm On May 14, 2010
Why would Mercy disrespect her mother's age mate?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On May 14, 2010
Doesn't surprise me. . .

Mercy Johnson was always known as a dark, disrespectful, slutty Arrow in my book.

I never liked her.
tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by Dolemite(f): 11:10pm On May 14, 2010
They have made up and are now the best of friends.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by Bluemoon1(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2010
stupid mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by MissyB1(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2010
[size=25pt]UPDATE!!![/size]

[size=15pt]Why I Fought Patience Ozuokwor - Mercy Johnson[/size]

Actress Mercy Johnson who was reportedly in a showdown with her older colleague, Patience Ozokwor on location in Asaba few weeks back, has blamed her uncontrollable outburst on Ozokwor’s repeated utterances referring to her as an ‘ashawo’- a hoochie.

In a telephone interview, Mercy recounted her side of the story. She noted that Patience Ozokwor was given a revealing clothe to wear on that location, apparently to depict a character in the movie that was in the making and Patience allegedly refused the outfit, stating that she is not Mercy Johnson, not an ‘ashawo’.

“I’m not a love-peddler. I don’t like the name. I told her I didn’t like it”. According to her, the faceoff was escalated when Mama Gee refused to stop calling her by unpleasant name.

By last week, there were unconfirmed reports that the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) might take a disciplinary action against Mercy Johnson and Patience Ozokwor but when we contacted the AGN president, Segun Arinze via SMS, he simply stated that the issue has been sorted out in-house.

The text message read “Hello sir, I just want to know if the AGN is taking any disciplinary action against Mercy Johnson and Patience Ozokwor”.

“No it’s sorted out. Thanks”, he replied. Arinze would not comment further.

Arinze, sources said, has instructed both parties not to make any further comments on the matter.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L21lcmN5am9obnNvby5qcGc=&s=NS8zMC8yMDEw&w=600[/img]

Source : http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/7784/8/behind-the-scenes-at-mike-ezunronye-wedding.html
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by newintexas: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
Just because one is older does not give you the right to disrespect someone that is younger. I have always thought this woman sometimes acts juvenile, with all the ridiculous outfit she has been spotted with lately all in the name of being a celebrity. To gain respect, you have to respect others and yourself regardless of their age. Don't dish out if you can't take it. she is too much sometimes and just turns people off.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^Disrespect? shocked shocked
It should be Mercy Johnson you should tell that to
Re: Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads by ikamefa(f): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
respect begets respect

if the real mama-gee (patience) had enough respect for herself, all the above ish would not come up! .

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve, Rita, Ini And Kate. . . / Top 10 Sexiest Hollywood Actresses In 2014 / PHOTO: Why I Allowed Nkem Owoh Grab My Boobs – Actress Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.