Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

True Story: How I Got Rid Of My Rough And Smelly Feet Just Within A Week!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / True Story: How I Got Rid Of My Rough And Smelly Feet Just Within A Week!!! (326 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story: How I Got Rid Of My Rough And Smelly Feet Just Within A Week!!! by uzoebere1(f): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Have you ever been in a situation whereby your feet hurts so much, but the fear of removing your shoes and spoiling your reputation as a beautiful lady makes you endure the pain...only because of the smell that follows after?

Has it ever happened to you before?

Well, it definitely has happened to me and I can tell you that it was an embarrassing period for me.

Due to the nature of my work as a Sales person in a reputable company, I always have to be on my feet and wear heels in order to look presentable. My feet hurt all the time but I just had to bear the pain.

One horrible experience I’ll never forget was when I tried to rest a while after a long sales pitch that ended successfully. I sat at my desk and removed my shoes to massage my feet that were turning red already.

What happened next was enough to send me hiding underground.

Some seconds after I had pulled off my shoes to massage my feet, my boss passed by, stopped and exclaimed, “What is that stench?”

Really?! Did he have to be so loud and classify the smell as a stench? embarassed undecided

He was looking around and I quickly wore my shoes back and pretended like I did not know what he was talking about. There was no way I was gonna spoil my reputation as a fine babe.

Inside of me, I was so embarrassed to the core. I just couldn’t bear it anymore. Not only does my feet smell, but its so rough and scaly. Aaarrgghh!!!

From then, I made up my mind to find a solution. There’s no way that I am getting married with this big problem. Yes, it‘s a problem. I do not want my future husband to run out of the house just because I pulled off my shoes...he wouldn’t even want to touch my feet because it’s just too rough and hard!

I began my search to finding a cure.

I started with a pedicure. My dear, that my first pedicure was a herculean task! I was not only embarrassed, but also in pain from the scraping process. At a point, the pedicurist had to use a blade to scrap out my rough soles. I am never doing that again!!

I tried soaking my feet in warm water and ACV but it made matters worse for me. But I didn’t stop there.

I tried using foot powder. It worked for a while but when the heat in Lagos started, my feet became sweaty and smelled even worse than before. It was just a horrible mess that I dared not to remove my shoes outside.

I tried so many products before I eventually came across a product that worked amazingly well. At first when I used it, I thought it was another failure, but after some days, I discovered that the smell was gradually wearing off and surprisingly the rough skin started peeling off!

I waited for some more days to see the final outcome...and guess what happened?

• My feet that stink stopped smelling even when the weather is hot.
• My feet that was looking like a 90yr old grandma feet with rough and scaly soles transformed to a smooth & soft feet that looked like a new born baby’s feet!

I was so excited!!! I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

Finally, my problem of more than 7 years was solved.

A friend of mine who had a similar issue, after sharing my testimony (it’s indeed a testimony lol) didn’t give it a second thought before going to purchase the product for himself. He also had really rough and coarse soles...they felt like sandpaper when touched.

The product I used is the Baby Foot Mask. It comes with 2 bags (1 bag for both feet) in a pack. It can be used only for 2 applications. I used up the complete pack because of how rough my feet was.

The Baby Foot Mask also helps with the following feet problems:
• It helps remove corns & calluses
• It helps eliminate odor, fungus, and cracked skin
• It helps relieve Athlete’s foot and itching
• It rejuvenates the feet completely

The price I bought it for was #8,000.

Now, here’s a fantastic deal I was able to get for you. When you purchase the foot mask and mention a particular code which I will later tell you, you will automatically be given 20% discount off the price!

This means that you will no longer be paying #8000 anymore, but #6,400 when you use the discount code.

Isn’t that cool?

But, there are some terms to this deal. This offer will only be available to the first 50 purchases made. Only the first 50 serious buyers will enjoy this sweet deal before it expires and the price goes back to normal.

To make your order, kindly contact their representative Blessing on 08105014553 via calls/whatsapp.

The representative will ask you how you found out about their product. Tell them you read about it on Nairaland. Simple!!!

They offer nationwide delivery and their services are one of the best I have ever seen. I also receive a free gift alongside my order, so if you are lucky, you might get one too smiley

Don’t forget to make your order via 08105014553 by calling or sending a message via whatsapp.

P.S: After you have used the foot mask, I’d love to hear from you your own experience and how it helped you. Don’t be ashamed to tell it!! Get your own before this deal expires and don’t forget to use the password to access the discount.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Quickly Eliminate Eye Bags / Hope For Albinos As National Agency For Albinism Gets Nod From Reps / Start The Journey To Your Weight Management Goal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.