Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (64126 Views)

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
big7:
And what good has the govt done to elevate the youth.. Am not in support of charm but if you must hustle hustle clean the govt has no right arresting ppl they don't give a damn about...govt stealing from us while hustlers stealing from the white that stole and traded our fathers ...let the hustle continue... If you know you know ...this country nawah... Which do the govt want boys that gonna break into banks and killing ppl like that of Kwara state or boys been peaceful in there rooms doing what they know how to do best...no matter what they wanna think... "G" IS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

Shut up.

When you encourage this you invariably encourage the Offa incident as it is impossible to differentiate robbers from fraudsters.

In any case, they are both criminals.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Awon olé they can't work for money. if they are stranded for sometime they will turn themselves to thieves
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by lakkyflow(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:
sad Good job efcc. Those lazy idiots littering the cyberspace should be arrested and jailed for life. Woe onto any yahoo boy, their girlfriends and family. It shall never be well with every yahoo fraudster
Bro take it easy o... Has any yahoo guy collected your girlfriend or wife before Because I don't understand this your level of anger ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Elexdallas:

u be bastard
just know that
go get a life and stop talking trash here

Sharp there.

Are you a fraudster?

Why are you supporting them?
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
EFCC funny Sha. See am dem tag the boys..... Visitor... Visitors indeed
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by NwaAmaiikpe: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
cry cry cry

come back to the discussion when you are sane

I will when you can construct correct sentences
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bonjoro:

Lol ode! Those ones they arrested few months ago hav been released. I'm telling u d real fact.

Bloody liar.

Shameless thing.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by JMOB(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
The guy in blue doesn't look worried at all
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by donbachi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
There is no shit like yahoo.all the youths forming yahoo this,yahoo that are all into money rituals.dont ask me how.which babalawo in nigeria does not want to have a luxury home at lekki and banana island?,tell me which one?.why all the charms?where does all those magas live?is there a particular street or house they all live?.babalawos will consult mami water,appease her to enrich niggas with all sorts of concortions to recite and raise an altar for her.one spiritual name and number will appear on their systems,before you know it,mami water will begin to pump money into their various accounts.when they fail given conditions,nemesis will catch up with them.they all have skeletons in their cupboards.just take a look at the numbers of yahoo boys in nigeria and add up to the total numbers of magas,yet the entire rich people in the world have not gone bankrupt.please,they should ask babalawos questions.useless products of a broken condoms.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
donbachi:
There is no shit like yahoo.all the youths forming yahoo this,yahoo that are all into money rituals.dont ask me how.which babalawo in nigeria does not want to have a luxury home at lekki and banana island?,tell me which one?.why all the charms?where does all those magas live?is there a particular street or house they all live?.babalawos will consult mami water,appease her to enrich niggas with all sorts of concortions to recite and raise an altar for her.one spiritual name and number will appear on their systems,before you know it,mami water will begin to pump money into their various accounts.when they fail given conditions,nemesis will catch up with them.they all have skeletons in their cupboards.just take a look at the numbers of yahoo boys in nigeria and add up to the total numbers of magas,yet the entire rich people in the world have not gone bankrupt.please,they should ask babalawos questions.useless products of a broken condoms.

Many are armed robbers hiding under the Yahoo trademark.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by millomaniac: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
delishpot:
Are they all Yoruba? Just establishing facts before those tribalists start blabing trash

You are an ignoramus because you are the biggest tribalist without even knowing it undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by SexyDenzel: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians can be so stuuuupiddd where is the evidence that these hardworking guys are yahoo guys? they're just harassing people anyhow and these dummies here are happy girating that they have been caught. Caught doing what!! Why don't they go and arrest the governors if they really want to work. Which yahoo pass embezzlement of public fund?! fuk dem. Because guys are making money you now term them yahoo guys and for the poor b@astardddds saying that they're making hardworking guys look bad may thunder redesigned your brain. judgement without evidence. Rubbish nation.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Germannig: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ale Daniel, Tunde Badmus, Adams Tunde Adedeji and Ajiboye Gbenga.

The names speaks for themselves: AFONJAS. No need to add anything more.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why visitors tag? Something is wrong somewhere. Are threatening them to get something? There is nothing incriminating with the visitors tag on them.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by SexyDenzel: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
donbachi:
lmao hahahahajhahaa u be better Mr. Ibu X 100, you must have been watching a lot of cartoon and nollywood. lol lmao. If you're not intellectually upright and outstanding you can't dance with asdf, Who knows knows.

I so hate when some rude, unexposed and unrefined pigs start mentioning names and tagging a tribe with something bad. Don't y'all get tired of being silly? If only you lots know Economics and most especially government ( the biggest scam) then you will have a different opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Briggs007: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Fresh boyz grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
donbachi:
Yahoo boys are everywhere, and I keep asking dem never scam oyinbo finish?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by slex(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
efcc, I can assure you that if you raid Agungi and chevron drive you will use 5 black marias to carry them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Charly68: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sold their souls to the devil because of ragabus ..very serious .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
The case has to be proven and then they can be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
frugal:
What's the crime? Living flambouyantly without a known source of income?

*Edit*
For the sake of clarity, Internet fraudsters should be investigated and prosecuted. What I'm against is arresting and parading someone whose source of income you don't understand.

Knowing how ignorant most Nigerians are, anyone who makes millions working from the comfort of their home is an Internet fraudster to them.
These days lots of businesses can be started and run from the home without ever needing an office space, most especially in the Lekki area that has become so commercialized.

As for charms, there are no laws that forbid anyone from keeping such in their homes. Even the police carry charms for protection.

What I'm saying in essence is police need to do more of investigations rather than this their interrogatory way of getting information.

Here is news for you: Nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Witnes: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:
sad Good job efcc. Those lazy idiots littering the cyberspace should be arrested and jailed for life. Woe onto any yahoo boy, their girlfriends and family. It shall never be well with every yahoo fraudster
Be like say dey don hit u, because dis ur prayer heavy and confam am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
sholatech:
Those guys are all over Lekki. More arrests please!!!

Why will they be arrested for what ?!

Envy go kill you !!!!!!

Go hustle hard make your money make people envy you okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by slim147(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please what is their offense Biko? That they are using exotic cars or they have something looking like trash and toys they call charm I can’t even see any car that’s worth 50M here .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by lekanwire: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:

is as if crazy dy worry u

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by zicoraads: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
These boys can oppress you if you don't know your worth and know what it means to hustle legitimately. I was in this hotel in Ikoyi, sitting in their bar, two young boys drove in to the hotel premises. Both of them were driving a G-Wagon. Both cars were black. Both of them had this classy ladies by the side.

I think I was sipping Heineken that day and watching a match. They sat and ordered for this wine I knew was super expensive. I wee not lie, I was intimidated grin embarassed

Their looks and carriage was money personified.

You see them all over Island. The way they drive the cars at high speed gan sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
i will never do jazz for yahoo
d end result is always untimely death
im ok hustling with sweat. brain.prayer and luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by zudozz: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
They sabi work na im they no arrest obasanjo n atiku tinubu el rufai Amaechi n all d real criminals..na this four guys be Nigeria problem..EFCC My leg!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Nigeria Police Salary Scale / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.