Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller (2622 Views)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by ifyalways(f): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
yamunla:

i have all his information....where he live and i have also met people that know him personally..

but the problem is that he is a proffesional scammer and a buffoon....

i am still on it sha..

i wouldnt like to divulge my plans here...

because the idiot is still very active on nairaland and reading all comments
Good!

I hope he's caught and dealt with
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by authority2006(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2018
hayjayman:

Ode, jump into the lagoon and end it all if life Don tire you.... How much is the market worth of the IPhone and how much did d mumu like you sent with the hope and greed to get it.. He got served bro.....unless you didn't pass through 4 walls of higher institution or you were not introduced to simple life logics,... Den don't argue with me

And you somehow think that if the victim had sent the scammer N300,000 he would have delivered the said phone? We're talking about breach of trust, you're talking about the good being undervalued. If you are in need of money urgently, any property you put up for sale will be undervalued, from here to USA.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by iamxolomon(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
yamunla:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME TRACK THIS GUY..
last 2months we met in yaba and i bought a samsung
s7 edge from him.
now yesterday we were chatting and i said i need
iphone6 plus badly..
he now told me he can help me get a cheap one in
computer village today..
so when he got to computer village .he called me that
he has seen one and that i should send money to him
so he can help me buy it and bring to my workplace in
victoria island..
i now transfered 60,000naira to him..
since 11:00am up till now..he is not picking my
call..he has even removed his facebook profile..
His real name is - OGBOLU CHUKWUNALU CHUCKS..
PHONE NUMBER- 08030769156
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCT NAME-OGBOLU CHUKS
ACCT NUMBER-3087459439
FIRSTBANK..
INFACT I JUST SAW A LINK ON GOOGLE NOW THAT
HE HAS SCAMMED SOMEONE BEFORE...
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
seriously? This guy na pure scam, when he scammed me, it was smth 3k, I sent him the money based on say na small thing, if it was up to 10k I wouldn't have try sending him any shit I hope they bring him to justice. The guy named fool. I didn't believe someone can scam 3k. Twas funny when he scammed me, twas then I knew there's both for the guy in this life again, until another life. May his soul rest in peace, living corps.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by maturemindsonly(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Oga Ade, iPhone 6 U. K used na 60k. More so, the guy isn't a fool. The fool was the one who lost the opportunity to be trusted,
And prove himself different. He'd be caught eventually as JESUS LIVES.

U.K USED IPHONE6 PLUS FOR 60K? Na wa for u sef... Na awoof u dey find
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by techwiz4: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Well since you have his name and bank account details you can take the matter to the police. They will get a court order to block the criminal's bvn or bank account. Anytime he goes to the bank whatever bank it is, The security there will arrest him. The court order from the judge is meant to be free but In my case when my car was stolen by my driver I had to give the Judge 5k for him to sign court order for me. The criminal was arrested in a bank branch in lagos after stealing my car from Abuja. Also try typing his name, phone number and bank details on google, you may find useful information. Goodluck my friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Uniben Student Commits Suicide (graphic Photos) / See Market Where Human Parts Are Sold In London (viewers Discretion Adviced) / How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Having Kobo In Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.