Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege (38427 Views)

The Most Humble King: His Royal Majesty Eze G.N. Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abba-o / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From 83rd Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Ijeshalomo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Policing

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by EmperorAkidi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Turn your MB into Money
https:///2GJiSS4
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by vertueptime: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you

I believe ur pastor can assist, he's connected
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by deaconbiggy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blessamaka:
Hmm.. All because of a girl.

Power of a woman

Which power ?

Yarnsh power
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
start by changing ur username,..endTimeJudge? pls change to RepOfJesusChrist
EndtimeJudge:
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by rickyrex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:

You need a job and u think you will get it by spamming nairaland and self pity? There is a job section which u chose to ignore because u think jobs can be handed over to u charitably without merits. Your skills and competence are not outlined yet you need a job. My brother you don't need a job yet, you need to grow up
bros if you get job abeg give am and forget this your to much talk. Nah Una dey end up employing marketer as engineers.. Where Una dey expect person to write him life out for cv
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:

Cant you used a loved one for money rituals?

You dont need a job! Think!
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Rip to the young man

very clean iPhone 6s for sale urgently
16gig rom gold colour
Price 100k
CONTACT biodun O7O I37I 8I97
you gree two for 7,500?
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by ucheo: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Engr Igboke Ogbonna Felix the LGA Chairman Of Onicha really is on top of his job. For his good leadership skills it would have generated to serious crisis. He was able to calm frayed nerves.

His even touted to b the best among his LGA chairmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Lightening: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:

Candid advise: Go to any of your dream companies and ask them to take you in as an intern without pay. That will put you in a good stead to acquire some ecperience to either get you absorbed in that very firm or get a job elsewhere. Alternatively, hit the street and learn a skill that will empower you to solve people's problems for a fee. Both suggestions require leaving your phone alone for some time and engaging in something more productive rather than spamming every thread on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Neddyogu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was wrong of the deceased to have picked a fight with a policeman's son.

What makes a policeman's son so special?
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
You die because of kpekus. The kpekus wey person don chop and wey person go still chop, you just allow yourself to die just like that leaving the kpeks for us JUST LIKE THAT. cool

that kpekus may be on her way to Lagos where guys who don't know about the story will scatter it like say no be human born her.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Anthony4578(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
EndtimeJudge:

I have seen your post in about 3 threads. You need to rearrange your plea. Try including your location and phone number, as well as specialties
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by newoffer: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians are tired of Nigerian Police. They extort connive aid steal embarrass kill disgrace we the tax payers . They need total overhauling.
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by EndtimeJudge(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
like you used your dad or mum... or both?
no, I am not daft
Euouae:

Cant you used a loved one for money rituals?

You dont need a job! Think!
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
The way some police officer behave at times is just absurd, he thinks he can get away with crime, he must surely face the music, nice action from the commissioner of police.
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
start by changing ur username,..endTimeJudge? pls change to RepOfJesusChrist
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Rip to the young man

very clean iPhone 6s for sale urgently
16gig rom gold colour
Price 100k
CONTACT biodun O7O I37I 8I97
iPhone 6s wey dem dey sale 80k now for gsm village 4 Ikeja u put 100k even add ur number who go call u?,mtcheew
Re: Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege by Macheteros1: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rope for police cell. Na wa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) / Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) / Yoruba Revolutionary War Chronicles. By Samuel Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.