Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

EFCC Arrested Four Yahoo Boys With Exotic Cars And Charms Https://www.naijaslog. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested Four Yahoo Boys With Exotic Cars And Charms Https://www.naijaslog. (1934 Views)

Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

EFCC Arrested Four Yahoo Boys With Exotic Cars And Charms Https://www.naijaslog. by Naijaslog: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Lagos Zonal office, on Saturday, April 7, 2018, arrested four suspected Internet fraudsters.

The suspects names are: Ale Daniel, Tunde Badmus, Adams Tunde Adedeji and Ajiboye Gbenga.

The quartet were arrested in the Lekki area of Lagos State for various offences bordering on cyber-crime and money laundering.

Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities, alleging that they were living flamboyantly without known sources of income. Items recovered from them, include exotic cars and charms.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/four-yahoo-boys-arrested-with-exotic-cars-charms.html

Re: EFCC Arrested Four Yahoo Boys With Exotic Cars And Charms Https://www.naijaslog. by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2018

(1)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad At UBA ATM In Delta After Using Girlfriend For Ritual / Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals / I Slept With 15 Men Without Condom, Says Lady Who Wants To Sell Baby For N40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.