Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip (1186 Views)

5 Travel Hacks To Save You Money On Your Next Trip / Car Sickness And 7 Ways To Effectively Handle It During Travel / 7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip by Niftyrules(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
For every trip , there is that special attachment. You are either packing for a vacation, picnic or probably for a
business trip. But then, all packing is essentially important and should be given a special attention. Whether you are travelling for fun or for work, it is advised that you adequately pack your personal effects, effectively in such a way that you will not be lacking of anything or in the other way round laden yourself with those belongings you may not need on that trip.

To the best of my knowledge, packing quickly and effectively for each trip can be achieved if special considerations are given to the reason behind each trip you would be embarking on. Previous days research about all you will need for the trip is one good way to prepare for your next trip and it is usually good if you seek counsel from someone who is on the other side (at your destination).

But then, tips will not be hard for you to come by, in as much you will be patient enough to hang on here for the best of whichever travel tips you will be craving for.

Here are tips on how to pack quickly and effectively for your next trip.

1. Pack before your departure
Have you wondered why travelers miss their flight? Unfortunately some folks have attributed this to ‘devils work’. Well, packing late or packing few hours to their departure time is one good reason for this. Just as I told you in a recent post, umpteen time, when you pack early before any of your trip you get relaxed while you travel and you can as well be rest assured that your packing will be as efficient as possible.

Packing several days or hours before your departure date puts your mind at rest and gets you relaxed enough to choose right all you will need to make the trip a memorable one. The honest truth is that, those who have experienced missed flight, can testify to the fact that early packing is more effective where packing for trip is concerned.

2. Learn to pack before any trip
This might sound kind of stupid, but a traveler can become more confused if he or she think packing for a trip is just ruffling up cloths or personal effects into the luggage. As simple as it is, learning to pack for any trip will ensure that you are smart at folding your cloths and able to arrange fast and right, your personal effect which shouldn’t be omitted from the list of your travel desirables. You can get resources on learning to pack before your trip here or better still log on to youtube to see videos on how to get the job done without hitch.

3. Get backpack with Compartment
One of the best ways to travel is making use of compartment backpacks. Compartment backpack as it were ensures your are properly organized and tightly secures your personal effects in such a way that you will be glad to backpack again. This is one thing every backpackers, travelers and tourist are always glad they have. A compartment backpack gets the job done quickly and effectively and eases you the stress of looking for the right space to keep any of your personal items. Your mugs, your computer note book, an inner purse, a pen compartment and even camera chambers, all “ensuite” in one bag. Isn’t that wise a decision to take? Why do you think hikers find this kind of bag interesting?

4. Consider your reason to travel
Having considered your reason for the trip often makes packing quicker and effective. For anyone going on a hike, you definitely know that your hiking boot and the right weather wear for a mountain climb should be in place. Really, travel packing should depend solely on the reasons for the trip and not just the assumed needed items for the trip. Many naïve travelers has packed their usual way only to figure out at the mid of the trip that lots of essentials were not carried along. So never you joke with your reason for traveling while deciding what to take along with you.

5. Get location report from someone at your destination
Quite a lot of first time travelers will not regard this, but it has worked the magic for me. I have never traveled on any trip, never as far as I can remember without inquiring about my destination from someone there or maybe consulting an internet source. It will surprise you that we often never could tell changes in what we have assumed about a location previously. That is why it is often good to ask someone residing at the other end of how things are over there. In fact be inquisitive to ask about the meals offered in the local restaurants over there and up to the price of food, beverage etc.

6. Pack light weight
To pack quickly, you’ve got to go light weight. Most delays suffered whenever a traveler is embarking on a trip are as a result of wanting to laden a travel luggage with all there is in sight. The honest truth is, you don’t get to pack fast when your intention is to choice from lots of personal effects laid down to pick from. Remember in my previous article I stressed that most of your daily necessities can be gotten at your destination? Why not just pick the most needed and get other essentials at your destination. It is often good to travel light than experiencing delay due to an unneeded item picked out of an unproductive desire.

7. Be decisive
Indecisiveness will make you run out of time when traveling. Why not decide or simply put, plan what you want to take with you even before you start packing. When a traveler has marked out all that is needed for a trip, stress is reduced on packing. As a matter of fact your decisiveness gets you to pack effectively as you won’t need to worry any longer but arrange your items into your luggage. I have had reasons to do this over and over again and I can tell you that it pays on the long run.

You now have maybe; all there is to harm yourself with. But then you still can consider other travel tips on the tips section of my blog to get a handful of information for your next trip. Remember it pays to plan ahead than guessing wrongly.
Re: 7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip by Benjamin702: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
I love hiking, which can give you great enjoyment of nature and a good outdoor activity. If you are a big fan of this, you need to find camping tent supplies where you can buy everything you need.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Apply And Get My National ID In Lekki - Ajah, Nigeria ? / Why Is There An Open Drainage System Along Reconstructed Airport Road? (PHOTOS) / UK Town Evacuated As Dam, Built In 1831, Nears Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.